Aaliyah next level | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Aaliyah next level

Reaction Score
I'd take Aaliyah 8 days a week over that LSU player, who ran up her stats against???

I'd take Aaliyah too, but to knock Reese for "who ran up her stats against" is wrong. She can only play against the teams on the schedule. The fact that during the regular season she had a double double in every game except SC isn't easy. I don't care who they played!

Reaction Score
I'd take Aaliyah too, but to knock Reese for "who ran up her stats against" is wrong. She can only play against the teams on the schedule. The fact that during the regular season she had a double double in every game except SC isn't easy. I don't care who they played!
Just saying her stats shouldn't be compared to a player who played stronger competition. We'll see how she performs in the tourney. On another note, I don't like her style during games, though maybe have to "credit" some of that to the drama queen on the sidelines.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Based on Geno's remarks, Amari needs to increase her self-confidence and learn to assert herself on the court and work hard in the off-season. If she does all that, and it probably won't be easy, she could be next year's Big East most improved player.
BINGO!!! ;) If somehow she can "flip the switch", and gain or assume an on-court aggressive persona similar to Annesah Morrow, or former Notre Dame guard Skylar Diggins who ALWAYS played hard and aggressively with a no-fear approach, that would serve her and UConn well.

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom