Aaliyah is a BEAST! | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Aaliyah is a BEAST!

Reaction Score
Wouldn’t it be ironic if THIS team, wrought with injuries and woe, at times being reduced to 6 relatively healthy players, caught lightning in a bottle and played their last 6 games like their hair was on fire, and won the NC?

If UConn were able to do what was thought “impossible” just two weeks ago, I would not care what programs got caught in their wake. Of course it would be much sweeter if Maryland and Notre Dame were in our bracket.......just for old time's sake. Feel me? :rolleyes:
I'm so already there on this speculation! I'm choreographing my 17.5 second touchdown dance even now.

I put nothing past Nika to engineer, and with Azzi Lou Caroline (that has a nice ring to it, sort of like Katie Lou Samuelson!) to pass to, and with Aaliyah Dorka Aubrey Ayanna holding down the paint, hitting the elbow Js, and every other beautiful thing...

and with a little bit of good luck to balance all the bad luck we've faced so far, what can't we accomplish?

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
I'm so already there on this speculation! I'm choreographing my 17.5 second touchdown dance even now.

I put nothing past Nika to engineer, and with Azzi Lou Caroline (that has a nice ring to it, sort of like Katie Lou Samuelson!) to pass to, and with Aaliyah Dorka Aubrey Ayanna holding down the paint, hitting the elbow Js, and every other beautiful thing...

and with a little bit of good luck to balance all the bad luck we've faced so far, what can't we accomplish?
The talent is there. I think how far this team goes will be in direct correlation with its overall health. Fewer injuries mean more players are available for every game.

Gus Mahler

Popular Composer
Reaction Score
Wouldn’t it be ironic if THIS team, wrought with injuries and woe, at times being reduced to 6 relatively healthy players, caught lightning in a bottle and played their last 6 games like their hair was on fire, and won the NC?

If UConn were able to do what was thought “impossible” just two weeks ago, I would not care what programs got caught in their wake. Of course it would be much sweeter if Maryland and Notre Dame were in our bracket.......just for old time's sake. Feel me? :rolleyes:
Felt!

cferraro04

Sensei
Reaction Score
I will keep it simple... If Aaliyah stays healthy, Aaliyah will be a 2023 All American...no ifs, ands or buts.

Reaction Score
Now if only Ayanna and Ice take this great play of Aaliyah as a learning experience to benefit their careers!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom