Aaliyah Edwards Player Breakdown | The Boneyard

Aaliyah Edwards Player Breakdown

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Love her and her game. One thing I really was pleased to read had to do with her time with Team Canada this summer. They used her more as a wing and she has worked on her long mid-range and 3-point shots.

I know Dorka can hit the 3, and I believe Liv has been working on that as well. What a bonus - to have our 3 main post players also be able to step out and hit the 3.

I REALLY hope Aubrey and Mir have worked hard on their mid range games as well. What a luxury it would be to have everyone able to score from anywhere on the court!!!

Reaction Score
The more I saw of AE last year the more convinced I became that she is going to be a big time player. Not just good - a top 20 player in UConn history. I know that penciling in starters this year is tough but for me I'd start Paige and AE and let the rest sort itself out.

Am I the only one who gets annoyed with people who tend to drop the pitch of the last word in a sentence and barely get the last word out? It is almost always people who are mid-teens to early 20s, who lose the habit thereafter. I first noticed it with my son when he was in his teens, along with every kid he hung with.

I being this up as the vid narrator is a prime example of those that slaughter the last word in sentences. I say to her, as I did to my son a billion times (with no effect) - Please! Enunciate!

Reaction Score
Aaliyah's Olympic experience and training with and playing against some of the best players in the women's basketball world has helped her indeed....she could be the most important post player for this team, especially if she develops an outside shot

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
My goal for Aaliyah is that she commits One Foul per 10 minutes of playing time. :)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom