Aaliyah article (no subscription required) | The Boneyard

Aaliyah article (no subscription required)

Bald Husky

four score
Reaction Score
Aaliyah is the backbone of our forward corps, the one we know can get the job done. First team All American this year, Canadian Olympian this year, National Champion this year. After that, WNBA. The next two years will be sureal for this young lady, and I know all her dreams will come true. Geno will see to that.

Reaction Score
“You know, me as a competitor, I’m not settling for Sweet Sixteen. I want to get back to a national championship game. I’ve got one more season left in me so that’s the goal,” Aaliyah said.
Let's all hope!

Reaction Score
“You know, me as a competitor, I’m not settling for Sweet Sixteen. I want to get back to a national championship game. I’ve got one more season left in me so that’s the goal,” Aaliyah said.
Let's all hope!
This shouldn't be a surprise to anyone. She isn't able to benefit from NIL the way Americans are and she should be a top 5 pick next year.

Reaction Score
Aaliyah is the backbone of our forward corps, the one we know can get the job done. First team All American this year, Canadian Olympian this year, National Champion this year. After that, WNBA. The next two years will be sureal for this young lady, and I know all her dreams will come true. Geno will see to that.
Clarification required. She's aiming to be an Olympian next year for Paris. The Americup is part of the qualification process.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom