AACC Tourney | The Boneyard

AACC Tourney

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joobie

Bookie
Reaction Score
Will it be televised? If so, does anyone know who is covering it?

HGN

Reaction Score
Funny thing about this UConn team............As soon as you think they need or could use some rest they come back rusty and cold. And I don't like rusty and cold. They make me think of a diesel gas engine. ........ The more you run them and keep them warm the better service you may get. So this layoff until the weekend AAC tournament makes me a little nervous. Plus , I want Morgan's knee to get some rest but she seemingly plays better when she's been playing 30+min/gm and warmed up. Is this short layoff helping or hurting Saniya (IT Band) does she need to be playing ? Is this layoff hurting or helping Morgan (knee) ? Kia seemingly found her shooting stroke last game , will the layoff cause her to lose it ?

This team keeps you guessing.

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
HGN - always an issue and a reason why playing as a #1 seed is always helpful in the post season - you get usually two warm-up games against non-competitive teams to find the groove again.

I think this year, especially for Morgan, Breanna, and Moriah the little break this week and the longer one before the NCAA is going to be very beneficial - I think unmentioned by all, the weight of history this last month may have added to the burden they have been carrying. A little of Geno's post season fast and free practices while staying in CT for the next four weekends will be a relief. This years travel schedule seemed more brutal than in the past.

ChicagoGG

Windy City Kitty
Reaction Score
UConn games - Saturday 2 PM ESPN3 (internet)
Sunday 4:30 PM ESPNU
Monday 7 PM ESPN2

Joobie

Bookie
Reaction Score
Thanks! Bummed about Saturdays' game. At this time of the year, I REALLY miss CPTV!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom