AAC Using "P6" Decals On Helmets | Page 3 | The Boneyard

AAC Using "P6" Decals On Helmets

Status
Not open for further replies.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Hopefully the happy horsepuckie about Aresco proves more precient than when these wishcasting posts were about Diaco.

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
I actually don't hate it. As far as the general public is concerned (i.e. completely unaware of autonomy and rules of that such) the distinction of P5/G5 is simply 'good' and 'bad'.

The P5 distinction was chosen by the P5 and currently serves as a black eye to our sports programs. I doubt the P6 ever becomes a reality but the more people talking about it and the casual fan being more aware of the league can't hurt.

I don't hate it. Out of all the AAC decisions, this just doesn't bother me that much.

Reaction Score
I actually don't blame the conference for taking the initiative to raise the conference brand. The Big East just lied down and took the raiding until they eventually dissolved.

SonsOfNutmeg

#TheCut #HuskyRevolution
Reaction Score
Now we need "P6" tshirts in each school's colors... I love this.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
No problem with the AAC doing this...my only question is if UConn should be allowed to put "P6" on our helmets. Or does "P6" stand for something us on our helmets, such as referencing 6 straight losing seasons? "Pathetic 6"? Losing football seasons are our rodeo.

Reaction Score
No problem with the AAC doing this...my only question is if UConn should be allowed to put "P6" on our helmets. Or does "P6" stand for something us on our helmets, such as referencing 6 straight losing seasons? "Pathetic 6"? Losing football seasons are our rodeo.

Dooley, that's sad but unfortunately true. If someone asked me what was the worst and most boring college football offense you have ever seen, sadly I would say UCONN. These days I am not exactly feeling Confident.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
Dooley, that's sad but unfortunately true. If someone asked me what was the worst and most boring college football offense you have ever seen, sadly I would say UCONN. These days I am not exactly feeling Confident.

We are, without question, the most boring offense in college football. I'm not even sure we can call our offense an offense. You have to score points to be called an offense...otherwise, you're just a clock waster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom