AAC Tourney Tix | The Boneyard

AAC Tourney Tix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Not sure if this kind of thread has come up recently but I just saw that tickets are available for the tourney at XL in March. Right now it looks like you have to buy the 5 day package. Prices ranging from $200-600 for the package. There's also a box that asks for a promo code, wondering if any of you know about deals or something like that. Also wondering if any of you have purchased yet or are just gonna wait till March.

Source:
https://ev11.evenue.net/cgi-bin/nco...al-hartford&shopperContext;=&caller;=&appCode;= &RSRC=Web_XLC&RDAT=AAC

Reaction Score
Not sure if this kind of thread has come up recently but I just saw that tickets are available for the tourney at XL in March. Right now it looks like you have to buy the 5 day package. Prices ranging from $200-600 for the package. There's also a box that asks for a promo code, wondering if any of you know about deals or something like that. Also wondering if any of you have purchased yet or are just gonna wait till March.

Source:
https://ev11.evenue.net/cgi-bin/nco...al-hartford&shopperContext;=&caller;=&appCode;= &RSRC=Web_XLC&RDAT=AAC

I was thinking of getting the entire package, but then I think about taking time off from work to watch that Tulane/ECU game (and the likes) and then think maybe not....

Reaction Score
It's still March basketball with teams fighting for their lives. The more people at the games the better for the image of the aac which only helps us in the short term

WestHartHusk

$3M a Year With March Off
Reaction Score
It's still March basketball with teams fighting for their lives. The more people at the games the better for the image of the aac which only helps us in the short term

I'm tired of being a martyr. I was a martyr during football season, but I sure as am not going to spend my time and/or money to watch UCF/ECU in basketball.

I will, however, go watch the Huskies once they come to come to their sense and sell single game tickets.

Reaction Score

Screw rooting conference. I used to do that for the Big East and look where it got us. All for one and one for all. Bah.

Reaction Score
I'm sure a Groupon deal will eventually pop up for these games. You will have to pay me to watch anyone else in this conference not named UConn.

Reaction Score
I'm sure a Groupon deal will eventually pop up for these games. You will have to pay me to watch anyone else in this conference not named UConn.

Popcorn. Bottomless.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
I'm sure I'll go to most of the sessions but no way in hell I'm not buying them on the street.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom