AAC Tourney Bracket | The Boneyard

AAC Tourney Bracket

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
BiPRsROCEAAOuma.jpg

Reaction Score
Since I can't go and have never been to Memphis if anyone fortunate enough to go can post some pics of their trip ( bars, the games, things we might like) I would be very appreciative. No incriminating stuff tho. It stays in Memphis.

Reaction Score
Wow 6 pm on Saturday for the championship game, that sucks

Reaction Score
Trying to maintain a positive outlook........there is still basketball to be played, so let's go out and win this!!

Jaybo

I hate you
Reaction Score
There just gonna duck us up and send us home! Then will get knocked out the first round in the ncaa tourney.

Reaction Score
There just gonna duck us up and send us home! Then will get knocked out the first round in the ncaa tourney.

Oh, ok. Thanks.

Good news guys, we can close up shop until October. When does the Greater Hartford Pro-Am schedule come out?

Reaction Score
I know 2011 isn't going to happen again, but after UConn got whipped by West Virginia that year, we had a multitude of posts talking about UConn's 11 seed, some going so far as to talk about the bubble. We had two posters here who were incredibly negative on the team.

Reaction Score
I know 2011 isn't going to happen again, but after UConn got whipped by West Virginia that year, we had a multitude of posts talking about UConn's 11 seed, some going so far as to talk about the bubble. We had two posters here who were incredibly negative on the team.

The season is far from over I agree. I would rather be an 8/9 in WSU region than a 4 seed in the Fla region.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
I know 2011 isn't going to happen again...

You do? Because I don't.

To win the AAC tourney, we'll have to go through three ranked teams. But it's three games in three nights. Not five games in a row. And if we do, there's no reason to believe we couldn't win the big one. Let's see what happens...

Jaybo

I hate you
Reaction Score
I sat there embarrassed watching my 19th ranked huskies get beat like some D2 scrubs and I'm supposed to be upbeat and have a positive outlook towards this team and its chances at a tourney run? Id would rather of spent my 200 bucks watching the woman's game on Monday.

Reaction Score
Jaybo said:
I sat there embarrassed watching my 19th ranked huskies get beat like some D2 scrubs and I'm supposed to be upbeat and have a positive outlook towards this team and its chances at a tourney run? Id would rather of spent my 200 bucks watching the woman's game on Monday.

I wish you did, man. You're the worst.

Reaction Score

If you are embarrassed by how 19-22 year olds did on a basketball court, in a game you had no control over, well, that's on you. The game was frustrating, no doubt embarrassing for the team. However nothing we, nor they can do about it now. Time to move on and focus on Memphis.

Jaybo

I hate you
Reaction Score
If you are embarrassed by how 19-22 year olds did on a basketball court, in a game you had no control over, well, that's on you. The game was frustrating, no doubt embarrassing for the team. However nothing we, nor they can do about it now. Time to move on and focus on Memphis.

I agree, time to focus on memphis.as far as being embarrassed Kind of hard not to feel like that in a arena full of card fans and your teams down like that.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
then watch the damn woman's game on monday
who gives a rats ass about what others do or the woman's game

Jaybo

I hate you
Reaction Score
then watch the damn woman's game on monday
who gives a rats ass about what others do or the woman's game

Talking about uconn vs uofl girls that just played. And I hate womens basketball its painful to watch.

CAHUSKY

UConn Class of 2013
Reaction Score
Talking about uconn vs uofl girls that just played. And I hate womens basketball its painful to watch.
You know how you feel when you watch the women play? That's how the rest of us feel about your posts in this thread.

Reaction Score
Does anybody know how UConn ticket office made out. Did we sell out our allotment?

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score
we really caught a break when Louisville lost the coin toss, at least it seems like we have a shot of getting to the finals.

Completely agree. Its really about matchups. The two teams we don't seem to matchup well (0-4) vs LVille and SMU are on the other side of the bracket. At least we have wins against Memphis and Cincy to provide some confidence.

Even though UConn got wiped in the last game, the outlook would change if we can beat Memphis and then take out Cincy.

Momentum is important heading into the NCAA and if the team is to have some success then we need to gain some of it back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom