AAC Tournament | The Boneyard

AAC Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
How exactly does one get tickets to this thing? I live fairly close to Memphis so I would probably go if I could find any tickets online anywhere other than StubHub

Baltic

Baltic
Reaction Score
Call the UCONN Ticket Office
1-877-AT-UCONN (1-877-288-2666)

I know they have contacted UCONN Club Members and extended their sale deadline. Makes me believe that they are not selling out their allotment and they will make a general sale to the public soon. I am pretty sure they are only selling complete packages at this point. If you call they will give you official update on sales.

If it is anything like The Old Big East Tourney at MSG scalpers will proliferate the area and have seats for sale for individual games. I can't believe that the demand will come close to duplicating MSG.

Reaction Score
Call the UCONN Ticket Office
1-877-AT-UCONN (1-877-288-2666)

I know they have contacted UCONN Club Members and extended their sale deadline. Makes me believe that they are not selling out their allotment and they will make a general sale to the public soon. I am pretty sure they are only selling complete packages at this point. If you call they will give you official update on sales.

If it is anything like The Old Big East Tourney at MSG scalpers will proliferate the area and have seats for sale for individual games. I can't believe that the demand will come close to duplicating MSG.
I am a part of the UConn Club and called them up and they put me on a list for lower bowl tickets but havnt gotten back to me yet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01
Top Bottom