AAC Tournament | The Boneyard

AAC Tournament

Reaction Score
As in the past couple of years, only ESPN3 for coverage of 1st round & quarterfinals...

Reaction Score
As in the past couple of years, only ESPN3 for coverage of 1st round & quarterfinals...

My memory is as suspect as my knees, but I think with ESPN3 we'll get to see the entire game w/out bouncing around among a bunch of other games. Let's hope.

Reaction Score
My memory is as suspect as my knees, but I think with ESPN3 we'll get to see the entire game w/out bouncing around among a bunch of other games. Let's hope.

That is correct

Reaction Score
And the championship game featuring The UConn Women is on the deuce!
As is the Semi-final. But only “our” semi-final. The other one is on ESPNU. A little acknowledgement of UConn’s Marquee value, right!

Last edited:
Reaction Score
And the championship game featuring The UConn Women is on the deuce!

J-Man: Good stuff as always - thanks. Wife and I forget how to access espn3. Think you get it from net vs tube? But how? And, can it be taped?

Reaction Score
J-Man: Good stuff as always - thanks. Wife and I forget how to access espn3. Think you get it from net vs tube? But how? And, can it be taped?

Internet. I access from the espn website. Not sure if you tape but I believe you can access the game to watch after it is over.

Reaction Score
Internet. I access from the espn website. Not sure if you tape but I believe you can access the game to watch after it is over.

JB: very helpful. Appreciated - hope not to miss anything

Reaction Score
If you have Comcast/Xfinity with the talking remote “Just say Women’s basketball “ and the ESPN3 games will come up

Reaction Score
If you have Comcast/Xfinity with the talking remote “Just say Women’s basketball “ and the ESPN3 games will come up

HF: We do have that. We thank you for that helpful tip

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
I just tried to access espn3 using my smart tv web browser. I was able to get to the SEC game that is live but the game was not showing up, just a Florida/Ole Miss banner page.
I do have a high speed internet connection using fiber optics and with the exception of one idle desktop, I am the only one using the internet. The bandwidth is outstanding.
I believe that I had the same results last year for the tournaments.

Adesmar123

Can you say UConn? I knew you could!
Reaction Score
I just tried to access espn3 using my smart tv web browser. I was able to get to the SEC game that is live but the game was not showing up, just a Florida/Ole Miss banner page.
I do have a high speed internet connection using fiber optics and with the exception of one idle desktop, I am the only one using the iin

Maybe your smart TV web browser isn't as smart as you think it is.

Centerstream

Reaction Score
Maybe your smart TV web browser isn't as smart as you think it is.
Well it does get me to the UConn Huskies Game (replays) page so I am happy with it 99.9% of the time. :)

Adesmar123

Can you say UConn? I knew you could!
Reaction Score
Well it does get me to the UConn Huskies Game (replays) page so I am happy with it 99.9% of the time. :)

Two out of three ain't bad, but 99.9% is great1

ochoopsfan

OC Hoops Fan
Reaction Score
Can someone explain why the 2 smallest monitors are at either end of Mohegan Sun Arena. The ones high up in the rafters. I cant even read the scores. Someone wasted money, IMO.

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
I do have a high speed internet connection using fiber optics and with the exception of one idle desktop, I am the only one using the internet. The bandwidth is outstanding.
I believe that I had the same results last year for the tournaments.
I have Spectrum cable and access to ESPN there. I also have a Roku TV so I can access Watch Espn there. I watch UConn games on ESPN3 regularly. And through Spectrum, we get SEC network. The basketball tournament live games are available on both SEC network, and on ESPN 3. I just switched between the two for the Auburn vs TAM game. So , my conclusion is that your smart ass TV hates you. Maybe you make it play dumb shows? And it is angry at your plebeian tastes? ;);)

Centerstream

Reaction Score
So , my conclusion is that your smart ass TV hates you. Maybe you make it play dumb shows? And it is angry at your plebeian tastes? ;);)
You may have hit on something there...I had just been watching the ACC and SEC Women's Tournament games before testing ESPN3.

Reaction Score
If u have the espn app, you can watch it there. If you go to scores, just hit watch.

Centerstream

Reaction Score
I have Spectrum cable and access to ESPN there. I also have a Roku TV so I can access Watch Espn there. I watch UConn games on ESPN3 regularly. And through Spectrum, we get SEC network. The basketball tournament live games are available on both SEC network, and on ESPN 3. I just switched between the two for the Auburn vs TAM game. So , my conclusion is that your smart ass TV hates you. Maybe you make it play dumb shows? And it is angry at your plebeian tastes? ;);)
I do have a Roku player connected to my tv so this may be the option I need to use

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
I do have a Roku player connected to my tv so this may be the option I need to use
If you have not used the ESPN app on Roku, when you try to load it you will be given a code and sent to a site where you must enter your cable provider. If you have ESPN from your cable provider, Roku will then verify that fact and return you to WatchESPN. Make your selection and enjoy. Hope it works for you. :)

Centerstream

Reaction Score
If you have not used the ESPN app on Roku, when you try to load it you will be given a code and sent to a site where you must enter your cable provider. If you have ESPN from your cable provider, Roku will then verify that fact and return you to WatchESPN. Make your selection and enjoy. Hope it works for you. :)
Completed. Thanks @Bama fan.

Reaction Score
I don't see why ESPN couldn't stick this game on one of their lesser channels at least in Connecticut. Are people in Connecticut really more interested in whatever is being shown on ESPNU or ESPN News during our time slot than our conference tourney?

Centerstream

Reaction Score
I don't see why ESPN couldn't stick this game on one of their lesser channels at least in Connecticut. Are people in Connecticut really more interested in whatever is being shown on ESPNU or ESPN News during our time slot than our conference tourney?
Yeah especially when ESPN is based in CT too.

Reaction Score

Go to espn3.com. If you want to re-watch the game, you can do so in several places: on the "tcf's stuff" link at the top of this page (all the games since the dawn of time); on YouTube, both highlights and the full game w/in a day or so, and likely on this web site soon after game's completion. You can probably download one of these, though not espn3.com. Good luck.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom