• Game 2: No. 10 Houston 74, No. 7 Cincinnati 61
  • Game 3: No. 6 SMU 60, No. 11 East Carolina 54

• Quarterfinals - Saturday, March 4
  • Game 4: No. 4 UCF 61, No. 5 Tulane 57
  • Game 5: No. 1 UConn 105, No. 9 Tulsa 57
  • Game 6: No. 2 Temple 67, No. 10 Houston 58
  • Game 7: No. 3 USF 62 , No. 6 SMU 55

• Semifinals - Sunday, March 5
  • Game 8: No. 1 UConn vs. No. 4 UCF - 5 p.m. ET (ESPN2)
  • Game 9: No. 2 Temple vs. No. 3 USF - 7:30 p.m. ET (ESPNU)

• Championship Pregame Show - Monday, March 6 (6 p.m. ET)
  • Watch Live
  • Game 10: Championship - 7 p.m. ET (ESPN2)
  • Championship Postgame Show
  • Watch Live

Last edited:

vtcwbuff

Civil War Buff
Reaction Score
As of yesterday there were good seats in the upper bowl available for the Saturday and Sunday games.

Reaction Score
How do you not show the #1 team in America on TV? The ratings would be better than most of the other conferences for sure.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Not really surprising. Last year it was the same. The 1st round against E. Carolina was online only.

UConnNick

from Vince Lombardi's home town
Reaction Score
How do you not show the #1 team in America on TV? The ratings would be better than most of the other conferences for sure.

That decision has nothing to do with UCONN and everything to do with the crummy AAC. If we were in a P5 conference it would be on a regular channel. I don't think the quarterfinal round game was ever on anything but ESPN3 even back when we were in the Big East.

Reaction Score
That decision has nothing to do with UCONN and everything to do with the crummy AAC. If we were in a P5 conference it would be on a regular channel. I don't think the quarterfinal round game was ever on anything but ESPN3 even back when we were in the Big East.
That is what you get for playing in a power 5 conference even if it just a collection of mediocre teams like the ACC. There isn't any legitimate NC caliber teams in the entire ACC conference, they are competitive because not a single team is outstanding!

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
That is what you get for playing in a power 5 conference even if it just a collection of mediocre teams like the ACC. There isn't any legitimate NC caliber teams in the entire ACC conference, they are competitive because not a single team is outstanding!
Huh? I beg to disagree, Notre Dame is arguably the 2nd best team in the country right now. Add in Duke and FSU (sporadic but talented) and there are 3 possible final 4 teams.

When networks schedule their programming they must consider the time slots that the conference assigns times, not teams. So when evaluating the AAC they could get stuck with Tulane-UCF that even a Met spring training game would easily out view or in on ESPN network, Bass fishing would draw more. It's one game people, relax and stop being so entitled!

Ozzie Nelson

RIP, Ozzie
Reaction Score
Anyone know if WTIC 1080 am(Bob J) will have the game on Saturday?

Reaction Score
Duke and FSU will not be traveling to Dallas, and they will not be playing on March 31st or April 2nd.

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
....and FSU in trouble right now down 7 to a resurgent Miami team...you could be spot on

Reaction Score
Anyone know if WTIC 1080 am(Bob J) will have the game on Saturday?
OF COURSE !! They're always there...EVERY GAME !!! 1:45 pregame w Morgan Tuck on WTIC 1080 & the entire UConn IMG Sports
Network...tunein.com & the tunein app as well (search UConn IMG Sports Network) - Deb back Sunday & Monday :)

Reaction Score
OF COURSE !! They're always there...EVERY GAME !!! 1:45 pregame w Morgan Tuck on WTIC 1080 & the entire UConn IMG Sports
Network...tunein.com & the tunein app as well (search UConn IMG Sports Network) - Deb back Sunday & Monday :)
Where I live the radio reception is really crappy, even though I'm only 20 miles from Hartford and 10 from Wili. Some nights I cant listen to either at all.
Tunein is crystal clear and on any time IMG carries the game, which as far as I know is EVERY game.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Exactly. People have such short memories.

Reaction Score
Whats the big deal, so you have to watch it online. Its still in hd and i'm working today so i have to watch it on my cell on watchespn. The game will be a blowout anyway so we aren't missing anything.

Shorty Dee

Number 1 UConn fan
Reaction Score
Do anyone know why the game is delayed? I am getting the message "Please stand by".

Reaction Score
Just like ESPN.....probably had another overtime game in its slot or decided to switch it to some other channel at the last minute. I actually saw the warm-ups for about 30 seconds when everything disappeared. Please Stand By....for what pray tell.

Reaction Score
For anyone with an Amazon Fire Stick - Watch Espn is an App Available on Fire Stick . Next Game run the app and Authenticate with your cable provider and watch the stream on your TV

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom