AAC rules...Rutgers..fans want a new coach too.. | Page 2 | The Boneyard

AAC rules...Rutgers..fans want a new coach too..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
It's coaching, not recruiting. Sure, southern schools are doing great, and that would lead us to believe in the hypothesis.

BUT, North Carolina and So. Virginia play really good football. Lots of talent.

AND, as bad as Rutgers has been, they have a ton of good players in the NFL. Many of them are contributors. The sure sign of recruiting success is having NFL coaches validate the caliber of players you recruit by keeping them on the 53. Rutgers is an NFL player maker.

Schiano is showing just how bad a gameday coach he always was down in TB.

I'm going to use the following line on anyone that speaks of us needing a "star recruiter" or claiming that fixing our football program will "take years" --

Coaching matters. Almost everyone in the middle of the pack has the same players, and the difference is coaching.

Reaction Score
How the hell do you figure that? I expect them to replace Indiana at the bottom of the B10 for football. And basketball, well, they will remain the doormat they have always been.

Considering Rutgers has beaten the last two teams its played from the big Ten (Illinois 34-0 and Michigan State 19-14, I expect that you will be wrong.

Pretty funny, you predicting that RU will be in the basement of the Big Ten, while UCONN is in the basement of the crapfest AAC.

You're the worst team in the worst league. What an accomplishment, Palatine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc
Top Bottom