AAC Roku Channel | The Boneyard

AAC Roku Channel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I noticed today that the AAC as a channel on Roku. I am a big fan of the device, but I was wondering if anyone had accessed this channel and what your thoughts were.

Reaction Score
I noticed today that the AAC as a channel on Roku. I am a big fan of the device, but I was wondering if anyone had accessed this channel and what your thoughts were.

Funny. AAC is advanced audio coding.

Reaction Score

The Roku channel features the same videos and live content that is on the TheAmerican website. The live soccer games will be available for viewing this weekend. Nothing different on the channel then the website but it's nice to be able to watch on the big screen.

Reaction Score
Do they show replays of uconn games? I am cutting cable again and would love to be able to catch uconn away games, even if they are replays.

Reaction Score
If you have a Roku, get the ESPN 3 app. You can watch replays on the big screen I have also found that I can watch some games live too without having to have a cable provider that offers the service. I used to "Borrow" a log in from my nephew but with Roku, it just plays.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom