AAC Power Rankings (B. Connelly) | The Boneyard

AAC Power Rankings (B. Connelly)

Status
Not open for further replies.

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
I'd move Navy down to tier 3 but other than that, not much to complaint about in the preseason. We're tier 2 with plenty of opportunity.

Reaction Score
Temple lost a lot of senior contributors; particularly on D. I like our chances to compete for Tier 1. Love the depth we are building and competition for jobs. We add some speed to our O and ST .....

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score
I think we have great potential for this year but lets pump the brakes here for a second on the automatically throwing us into tier 1. Yes we return a lot and yes there isn't a game on our schedule I don't expect us to compete in- but this is also a team that has won 8 total games the past 2 years and has defeated exactly 1 ranked opponent since 2012.

Navy is going to win 6 games minimum. They've won at least 6 games in 12 out of the last 13 seasons and the one year they didn't they went 5-7. Is it fair to expect them to go 11-2 again? Probably not. But I'd expect them to be much closer to 8-4 than 4-8.

ECU and Tulsa are in the right spot as Tulsa has no D and ECU has no QB.

I think Memphis is again minimum a bowl team. There was talent on that team besides Lynch and I don't think you can just point to the bowl game as evidence they're going to regress because 1. Lynch played and 2. They looked totally unmotivated and that happens in bowls sometimes (see Cincinnati in the Hawaii Bowl).

Reaction Score
Navy lost two 1,000 yard rushers. They lost their best QB ever and their thumper. They lose their entire starting offense line, all five positions. They could easily slide below .500.

Reaction Score
I like us this year. In our division, I think USF, and Cincinnati are the favorites, but we're a live underdog. Navy, Memphis, and Temple all take a step back. I know Navy is in the west. ECU, is starting fresh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom