AAC...no quarterfinals TV! | The Boneyard

AAC...no quarterfinals TV!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blakeon18

Dormie
Reaction Score
Sorry if this is a repeat. UConn's quarterfinal game in the AAC tourney on Saturday March 7
will only be on espn3....no TV. The semis and final game...March 8 and 9 are on espn TV stations..

Reaction Score
Sorry if this is a repeat. UConn's quarterfinal game in the AAC tourney on Saturday March 7
will only be on espn3....no TV. The semis and final game...March 8 and 9 are on espn TV stations..
Not only that, tomorrow's senior day game and festivities will only be available to CBSSN viewers. The rest of us...SOOL

Reaction Score
Not only that, tomorrow's senior day game and festivities will only be available to CBSSN viewers. The rest of us...SOOL
Senior Day is not being broadcast, at least not in its entirety, so don't get your hopes up. There's a men's game on right before ours, so we'll be lucky if that one doesn't run over into our game, never mind CBS covering the full pregame ceremony. I'm just hoping for at least clip of it being shown at some point.

Reaction Score
As I recall, they weren't on TV last year either, though they were on the AAC's website, so everyone could view them free of charge regardless of their internet provider. Still, pretty much every cable/internet provider will give you access to the ESPN3 exclusive events, though the list of ones who will give you access to the events that are also on TV is much more limited.

KnightBridgeAZ

Grand Canyon Knight
Reaction Score
I don't think any of the other leagues have more than Semi's and Final's.
I am not doing this in a spirit of negativity, just factual.

The B1G is carrying everything except the 2 "play-in" games.
The SEC appears to be broadcasting something on tape delay opening day, and everything thereafter.
The ACC is broadcasting everything except maybe one play in game (they have 3, I only found 2 on DTV)
I'm pretty sure the PAC broadcasts most everything, although I don't get it.
Historically, the Big12 has broadcast the whole tourney.
The WCC broadcasts on BYU TV (I don't watch it, but its the whole tourney pretty much).

OTH, there are conferences that don't broadcast nationally at all. And historically, a bunch whose finals are on tape delay on ESPN. Conferences that recently have broadcast both Semi's and Final's only include the A10, BE, MVC and MAC I believe.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
I am not doing this in a spirit of negativity, just factual.

The B1G is carrying everything except the 2 "play-in" games.
The SEC appears to be broadcasting something on tape delay opening day, and everything thereafter.
The ACC is broadcasting everything except maybe one play in game (they have 3, I only found 2 on DTV)
I'm pretty sure the PAC broadcasts most everything, although I don't get it.
Historically, the Big12 has broadcast the whole tourney.
The WCC broadcasts on BYU TV (I don't watch it, but its the whole tourney pretty much).

OTH, there are conferences that don't broadcast nationally at all. And historically, a bunch whose finals are on tape delay on ESPN. Conferences that recently have broadcast both Semi's and Final's only include the A10, BE, MVC and MAC I believe.
Sorry, I was thinking about national broadcasts (ESPN, etc.). Tough for AAC because they don't have their own channel.

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
On the other hand there are lots of laments from various team boards about regular season games that are not available anywhere. We uconn fans are spoiled rotten with the amount of coverage we do receive - best in all women's sports and comparable or better than the majority of men's sports.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom