AAC: I Will Remember You | The Boneyard

AAC: I Will Remember You

Reaction Score
Hurley somehow getting Heath ejected from that game was hilarious. Terrible officiating, but hilarious. Nice call including that one.

Unfortunately I am unable to “like” a video of our time in the AAC on principle. But if you post a random cat picture or something I would be happy to like that instead.

Reaction Score
Hurley somehow getting Heath ejected from that game was hilarious. Terrible officiating, but hilarious. Nice call including that one.

Unfortunately I am unable to “like” a video of our time in the AAC on principle. But if you post a random cat picture or something I would be happy to like that instead.

I was debating how long to keep the Haith/Hurley interaction going. Figured had to include some of the dumpster fire officiating from the AAC in the video!

Reaction Score
“I was gonna rate it an A+, but I completely forgot there was an A++”

For those not getting the reference - he superbly used The Office Andy Bernard version of I will remember you. Very well played.

Reaction Score
Got another year here buckaroo

true. but all that the announcers will talk about during our games is that we are going to the Big East and that hurley's recruiting game will be world class. i can't hear that said enough.

Reaction Score
Got another year here buckaroo

We've been building towards '20-'21 with this roster anyways. Sweet 16 or bust in the tournament our first year in BE.

Expected Depth Chart:
Old Man Gilbert, Jr RJ Cole, Soph Gaffney
Soph Bouk, Jr BAdams
Jr Sid, Senior Polley, Fresh AJax (hopefully)
Soph Akok, Sr Whaley
Senior Carlton, soph VM

+1 recruit and maybe another if Gilbert graduates and leaves, but PG is loaded so not a big deal either way in that case.
Tons of experience (no freshmen in top 8 man rotation), the soph starters are 4/5*s, magic year 3 of Hurley.

Don't get me wrong, we'll hopefully be decent this year, too. But the talent infusion will likely need a year to season and we only graduate Vital.

Reaction Score
Don't even want to think about what StunningSteve will do to himself.

Lol. Just when I think I'm out.. they pull me back in!

Burn the books. I don’t want to remember the time we were in the same conference as East Carolina.

No sweat. The funny thing is, UConn's ticket to the ACC would have been punched LONG AGO if it could pack 50K into a stadium like ECU can. No one is blocking UConn, cept UConn.
An athletic conference is 100% about assembling programs together that have their own strengths.
They will look a lot different in year 2 under Dooley (basketball), and that recently increased ESPN payment is a big reason why. This is real support.

kRyB5Fy.jpg

Curiouser
Reaction Score
I was thinking yesterday that someone needs to do an "American Pie" song parody.

Reaction Score
Nice video...I just hate the AAC so much. I view our time here like when one blacks out from Alcohol. The first couple hours are great and the stories are awesome(2014 National Title) then eventually disaster takes over(2016-2018). Then you wake up and realize everything is okay your back where you need to be but you did some embarrassing stuff on the way there.

Reaction Score
Its one-way hate. I think the AAC loves UConn.

If the AAC made a music video it would probably be put to this song... #MoneyTalks

With us leaving it's more like this for the AAC

Reaction Score
With us leaving it's more like this for the AAC

UConn leaving just increased everyone's payout.

The AAC was already making double the NBE, and now it gets 10+ million on top of that.

And lets be honest, UConn's revenue sports have been a drag on the conference. A lot of bark but no bite.

Reaction Score
UConn leaving just increased everyone's payout.

The AAC was already making double the NBE, and now it gets 10+ million on top of that.

And lets be honest, UConn's revenue sports have been a drag on the conference. A lot of bark but no bite.

We won't pay the full exit fee we will negotiate it down. I wouldn't be surprised if ESPN wants to renegotiate the deal.

Reaction Score
We won't pay the full exit fee we will negotiate it down. I wouldn't be surprised if ESPN wants to renegotiate the deal.

The only negotiations would likely result in raising that figure (to leave earlier).

LOL West Virginia paid 20 bones...

Benedict will just have to reallocate the money he stole from Kevin Ollie.

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom