AAC Breaks Into Top 25 | Page 2 | The Boneyard

AAC Breaks Into Top 25

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
We aren't a

We aren't a Midland team. We aren't on the level of USF and Tulane. Neither is Temple. We are better than that. Don't use last year as some indicator. Our recievers can actually catch the ball this year.
You may have a point. Memphis is 2-1 and played #11 UCLA very close. Best of luck I hope you have a great year. (Except against UCONN) I know that Memphis has gone through some very tough years as well. Justin Fuentes has really improved the program like many of us believe Diaco will. We did beat Memphis 45-10 last year which is why I called the program "Midland".

Reaction Score
You may have a point. Memphis is 2-1 and played #11 UCLA very close. Best of luck I hope you have a great year. (Except against UCONN) I know that Memphis has gone through some very tough years as well. Justin Fuentes has really improved the program like many of us believe Diaco will. We did beat Memphis 45-10 last year which is why I called the program "Midland".
Last year isn't the same as this year. Last year offense was deliberate with holding the ball because of lack of depth on defense. This year we have more bodies and play makers. We are a hurry up offense. I think we had a high number of possessions on offense last year and are averaging 35 ppg. So the offense has matured to where it isn't a handicap for the defense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99
Top Bottom