AAC bowls and our bowl prospects | Page 2 | The Boneyard

AAC bowls and our bowl prospects

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
The AAC bowls are already mediocre but what's even worse is most are played at noon or 11AM on a weekday. If I was UConn and you win one of your last two I'd be lobbying for that Hawaii bowl.

HuskiesFan1014

Mora excited than before.
Reaction Score
The AAC bowls are already mediocre but what's even worse is most are played at noon or 11AM on a weekday. If I was UConn and you win one of your last two I'd be lobbying for that Hawaii bowl.
ummm...you're not UConn. You're a douchey troll. Your own forum must be really boring for you to be trolling here during a bye week. Get a job, kid.

Reaction Score
Here's the latest from Wikipedia...

Number of bowl berths available: 80
Number of bowl-eligible teams: 62
Bowl-eligible teams

Teams one win away from bowl eligibility
Number of teams one win from bowl eligibility: 18

Teams one loss away from bowl ineligibility
Number of teams one loss from bowl ineligibility: 14

Bowl-ineligible teams
Number of bowl-ineligible teams: 35

Note: Being bowl-ineligible does not, in itself, exclude a team from the chance to play in a bowl game. Tiebreaker procedures based on a school's Academic Progress Rate (APR) would allow for the possibility of 5–7 teams to play in bowl games if not enough teams qualify to fill all 80 spots with at least a 6–6 record.

Note: There are 128 teams in FBS.

Reaction Score
Can Cincy and USF both lose their game?

I always forget about Tulsa because we haven't played them. 2 games AT Tulane and haven't played Tulsa yet. Way to go AAC.

and both away games at that!

Reaction Score
Very interesting article from ESPN -- NCAA and no one else knows how they're going to place the 5-7 teams into bowl games.

http://espn.go.com/blog/ncfnation/p...ols-bowls-not-sure-how-to-deal-with-5-7-teams

1. Even for the NCAA, this level of incompetence is beyond funny. And pathetic.

2. We need to take care of business and get to 6, but if we end on 5 it is very unlikely that one of the American's Bowls won't need a 5 win team. And it's likely that the Pinstripe will also.

Reaction Score
Reactions: TKs
Reaction Score
SAMCRO, please notice that we are now 6-5 and potentially 7-5. Where do you think we go bowling?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom