AAC Blew it | The Boneyard

AAC Blew it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
The poor attendance is not the fault of UConn fans. I'm not buying that we can't draw better than this for a tournament game at 9 on a Friday against a big opponent. There are no seats to be found on SeatGeek, EasySeat or even the AAC website. That tells me that the game is sold out and people aren't showing up... I don't buy it. I think the conference allotted tickets to each school and because our conference mates couldn't sell, they are eating their seats rather than releasing them back to the general public. We've had better attended games during the preseason.

Reaction Score
Guy at EasySeat said people took their tickets back home with them instead of reselling them.

Reaction Score
cant compare the AAC to the Big East, apples and oranges.... AAC isnt going to be nearly as exciting with same fan bases as the old big east

Reaction Score
For what it's worth, all of today's games were good, competitive outings. There's just not a ton of interest in AAC basketball. It will never be the BEAST but nothing ever will.

Reaction Score
The poor attendance is not the fault of UConn fans. I'm not buying that we can't draw better than this for a tournament game at 9 on a Friday against a big opponent. There are no seats to be found on SeatGeek, EasySeat or even the AAC website. That tells me that the game is sold out and people aren't showing up... I don't buy it. I think the conference allotted tickets to each school and because our conference mates couldn't sell, they are eating their seats rather than releasing them back to the general public. We've had better attended games during the preseason.

There were plenty of tickets available at the XL box office. I'm sure there will be many available for both Saturday and Sunday as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom