AAC 2019-20 Diaper Dandies | Page 2 | The Boneyard

AAC 2019-20 Diaper Dandies

Reaction Score
Looks like you're using the composite as your default sorting which is causing some confusion. 24/7 ranks Cincinnati's Curtis as a 4* and like the issue we talked about in another thread with Akok.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Ummm what? #232 Noah Fernedes, Wichita State (5'11 PF from Mattapoisset, MA)

I'm guessing that 5 is a 6.

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score
Wonder if ESPN will start to include AAC in their "power 6" and expand to 7 next year? Considering AAC home is ESPN & BE is Fox maybe they'll wake-up and embrace the new landscape ;)
ESPN has already used Major 7 and included the AAC as a major league in all their online content (and mostly on TV too). It’s mostly the other outlets that haven’t been doing that (notably CBS on Selection Sunday)

crazyUCfan23

Long live the Civil ConFLiCT
Reaction Score
Wichita St. could potentially be very good next season.
Also Houston very well could be bringing back Armani Brooks, Gresham, Chris Harris, Hinton, Jarreau and adding in another good few recruits. Memphis will be drawing much national attention. We will be improved, or atleast bringing in more talent. Exciting times for the AAC, believe it or not. Unfortunately, UCF and Cinci will probably take a step back.
Is MacDuffie back for Wichita or is he a senior?

Reaction Score
Cincinnati is going to be so bad next year. They lose Broome, Jenifer, and most likely Cumberland who will go to the draft. Then they don't get any good recruits going into next year, both outside the top 200. Sure they don't get lots of high profile recruits regardless but this is head turning.
they were supposed to be bad this year.

kobe

Power Conference Enjoyer (Big 12)
Reaction Score
Cincinnati is going to be so bad next year. They lose Broome, Jenifer, and most likely Cumberland who will go to the draft. Then they don't get any good recruits going into next year, both outside the top 200. Sure they don't get lots of high profile recruits regardless but this is head turning.
lmao people on the uc board seem to think this will be a protected seed level team if cumberland (and micky) come back. i dont get that. we're gonna be about as good next year as we were this season and with some worse luck in close games something like 23-8 seems about right.

Reaction Score
lmao people on the uc board seem to think this will be a protected seed level team if cumberland (and micky) come back. i dont get that. we're gonna be about as good next year as we were this season and with some worse luck in close games something like 23-8 seems about right.

Mick Cronin. More consistent than A Few Good Men on a rainy Sunday.

Reaction Score
Samari Curtis is Mr. Ohio Basketball which i believe Cumberland was as well. My guess is he's probably pretty good. Xenia senior Samari Curtis named Ohio Mr. Basketball

However, i think they had 2 or 3 other kids redshirt this year based on the number of guys i saw on their bench in Memphis at the tourney. Unless Cumberland leaves my guess is they're as good or better than this year. Interesting to see how their roster would hold together if Cronin were to leave for Ucla or Va Tech. Hard to believe Ucla is going to pay Tcu 8mm buyout for Dixon. That's crazy, but hey it's the west coast.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Just because they weren't in the preseason top 25 doesn't mean that they were supposed to be bad.
? What is the point you are trying to make? This year they lost players that accounted for way more scoring, playing time, etc. than they will next year. They were not picked to do well in the conference and yet they did. You say next year they will suck because of what they lose. They said the exact same thing at the beginning of this year yet they did ok.

Reaction Score
Akok is only 6'9"?!?!?

I thought he was 7 feet tall and kills men by the hundreds. I envision him consuming opponents with fire balls from his eyes and bolts of lightning from his .

But 6' 9"?
No, he's at least 6'10" possibly 6'11". He's noticeably taller than all of our forwards, and was at least as tall as (if not taller than) Carlton.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom