A Word of Caution | The Boneyard

A Word of Caution

diggerfoot

Humanity Hiker
Reaction Score
I know there are many BYers rejoicing over the Tennessee loss to Texas. However, consider the hit to our SOS from scheduling Tennessee. Not only that, we have three SEC teams but only one B12 team on our schedule. From the B12-SEC challenge we can see what kind of damage that does to our SOS. Fortunately, we also have two Big East teams on the schedule as well, so that should mitigate the damage a little.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
I know there are many BYers rejoicing over the Tennessee loss to Texas. However, consider the hit to our SOS from scheduling Tennessee. Not only that, we have three SEC teams but only one B12 team on our schedule. From the B12-SEC challenge we can see what kind of damage that does to our SOS. Fortunately, we also have two Big East teams on the schedule as well, so that should mitigate the damage a little.
Take a hike, man!

diggerfoot

Humanity Hiker
Reaction Score
Gloating over UTenn losing far outweighs any silly SOS stuff. It has nothing to do with the team and everything to do with orange nation fans. Take a poll and see if I'm right.

Hmmm. I was using SOS precisely as an ironic means to gloat over and insult Tennessee and the SEC, by even alleging that the Big East is better. At least Bama Fan and j66kicker understood what I was doing.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom