A UConn record falls! | The Boneyard

A UConn record falls!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blakeon18

Dormie
Reaction Score
The Amherst men and women are both high calibre teams consistently....good for New England hoops!

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
Wonkster said:
This thread is complete twaddle. Since when do we compare records from Division I and Division II?

'Twaddle.'

Love it !

Hope

flowers die
Reaction Score
This thread is complete twaddle. Since when do we compare records from Division I and Division III?
My school's bigger than your school, my school's bigger than...Oh, hello. Please read the article posted by vowelguy and pay particular attention to what Geno said. Please.

I wonder what percentage of boneyard members are UConn graduates. I would really like to know. I have one more year of school and it's not at UConn. I applied for admission to Amherst College and was denied. It was a sad day. What I like most about the kids at Amherst are their hard work ethic in absence of a scholarship. Why can't we just appreciate what they have accomplished and wish them well. They most certainly deserve that.

Reaction Score
I wonder what percentage of boneyard members are UConn graduates. I would really like to know. I have one more year of school and it's not at UConn.
Not me. My college is a federal prison camp. Really.

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
Isn't there a women's school out there with a 132 game win streak - I remember it being brought up when Uconn past UCLA mens streak.
The Uconn streak was always D1 women's basketball.

cabbie191

Jonathan Husky on a date with Holi
Reaction Score
This thread is complete twaddle. Since when do we compare records from Division I and Division III?

This seems to me the same mindset we so dislike when the general public is dismissive of UConn WCBB accomplishments because the records have been made by women. I don't care what level a notable record is made - since it is accomplished against peers, it is worthy of being applauded.

cabbie191

Jonathan Husky on a date with Holi
Reaction Score
I wonder what percentage of boneyard members are UConn graduates. I would really like to know.

I grew up in Connecticut but went to school first in Mass and then in Wisconsin for graduate school.

Reaction Score
If we just consider Women's college hoops, Mitchell College in New London won 237 regular season games in a row back in the mid '80's into the '90's. Some of those with Rita Williams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom