A Total And Complete Humiliation | The Boneyard

A Total And Complete Humiliation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Trying to remember something comparable in a late season important game.

Reaction Score
Game reminds me of the Louisville game late in the 2014 season

Reaction Score
It's a sad day to be a UConn fan and unfortunately the only sadder day that is in our future is going to be selection sunday.

Silk31

Foot Stays on Gas
Reaction Score
I personally witnessed Dyson, Sticks & Kemba 2009 team get their doors blown off in the BET 1st round vs a bad SJU team when they needed to win to keep any Tournament hopes alive.

That team quit late in the season losing 4 straight to end the year after a high of beating #8 WVU...we are having a similar tailspin after we beat SMU

KO said after that SMU win "We can't get drunk off success"...well right now they are still hungover weeks afterwards

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
This was, from day 1, a penned in loss - facing the best program who faced probation on senior night
However, how this UConn team played tonight was BAD BAD BAD
AB, DHam, SG, JA and yes even SM -all sucked
I bleed UConn but I really wouldn't care if this team doesn't make the dance
I want the season to be over

Athlete94

UCONNGRD
Reaction Score
Ollie is lost.
Maybe Ollie needs to go to the Red Roof Inn, they leave the light on, clearly Ollie and company had turned their lights off this season and especially today.

Reaction Score
I personally witnessed Dyson, Sticks & Kemba 2009 team get their doors blown off in the BET 1st round vs a bad SJU team when they needed to win to keep any Tournament hopes alive.

That team quit late in the season losing 4 straight to end the year after a high of beating #8 WVU...we are having a similar tailspin after we beat SMU

KO said after that SMU win "We can't get drunk off success"...well right now they are still hungover weeks afterwards
That was 2010

Reaction Score
Jalen was injured but tonight 22 assists against us and us crap, this is what happens with no point guard. Bazz or Kemba are not walking through the door but next year lets hope Gilbert a healthy Jalen, a better Hamilton. We need a big man maybe 2 as our inside is embarrassing.

Reaction Score
Maybe Ollie needs to go to the Red Roof Inn, they leave the light on, clearly Ollie and company had turned their lights off this season and especially today.
It's Motel 6

Athlete94

UCONNGRD
Reaction Score
Jalen was injured but tonight 22 assists against us and us crap, this is what happens with no point guard. Bazz or Kemba are not walking through the door but next year lets hope Gilbert a healthy Jalen, a better Hamilton. We need a big man maybe 2 as our inside is embarrassing.
WE do need bigs, bigs that look like SMU's or anyone else's . Who do we have coming in that is a banger, and some what offensively talented?? Sick and tired of our bigs looking like twig and not a tree.. I want some trees!!!

Reaction Score
I turned it off before half time and watched the Jerry Springer show, aka the GOP debate, so I could watch Trump get eviscerated by Megyn Kelly. At least I could enjoy something.

Reaction Score
SMU was just toying with us by the end. Purvis fouls out on a nic Moore showboat play. Sorta ironic because purvis tried to do the same thing against USF. KARMA.

Reaction Score

Never truer words typed, no point guard, no forwards, an invisible center that only shines, somewhat, against lesser talent, and there isn't many of less talent than Brimah. The spotlight once so bright on Kevin Ollie is dimming fast. Need a good showing in the AAC tourney, for what, a first round one and done in the NCAA's, maybe, NIT, for what?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DyNASTY#3

Top Bottom