A ton of $25 tickets on easy seat- just listed | The Boneyard

A ton of $25 tickets on easy seat- just listed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I literally just bought tickets from these a-s $ clowns an hour ago. I called them asking if I could get an extra ticket in section 240 because that is where my two tickets are and my wife wanted to come. They guy on the phone told me that there were none available in that section. It's clear that they were holding out for more money in the lower sections. them and their mothers a whore.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
I literally just bought tickets from these a-s $ clowns an hour ago. I called them asking if I could get an extra ticket in section 240 because that is where my two tickets are and my wife wanted to come. They guy on the phone told me that there were none available in that section. It's clear that they were holding out for more money in the lower sections. them and their mothers a whore.
Why do you hate America?

kobe

Power Conference Enjoyer (Big 12)
Reaction Score
Is the game not going to be sold out?

Reaction Score
I just checked and there are a bunch of $25 tix including section 240.

The Easyseat strategy is so annoying. I wonder how many tix are left unsold and if its worth it to only list limited seats. At this point it's too late for me to get a babysitter but if they had listed the same seats yesterday I would be going.

Reaction Score
I just talked with the guy from EasySeat. Apparently it was all a coincidence. There were no tickets available in the upper bowl. But then they were able to purchase all these other tickets because schools offloaded them. Or something like that.

I love America but hate dishonesty. American principles were not built on swindlers.

WestHartHusk

$3M a Year With March Off
Reaction Score
They are lying. You will see it when there are 6,000 empty seats in the 200's.

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
EasySeat is still selling tickets to walk ups at the pickup table. This game won't be a sellout.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
These threads about tickets are hilarious.

Come down. Buy whatever they will sell you for your loose change. Sit in the second level with whoever you want wherever you want.

If you happen to pick 221 bring me a Miller Lite please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CT2SC

Top Bottom