A Special Special After the Game | The Boneyard

A Special Special After the Game

psconn

Proud Connecticut WBB Fan
Reaction Score
1608066339877.png

Reaction Score
While I appreciate and am excited by opportunities like this, I can't help but think that an event like this takes away from the attention and moment in the sun that Tara should have tonight. Then again, knowing the Tara, she'll appreciate Geno taking some attention off her and continue to fly under the radar.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
While I appreciate and am excited by opportunities like this, I can't help but think that an event like this takes away from the attention and moment in the sun that Tara should have tonight. Then again, knowing the Tara, she'll appreciate Geno taking some attention off her and continue to fly under the radar.

Its on SNY which is local. A local celebration

Reaction Score

I'm aware, I still think they should be aware of a national accomplishment in WBB tonight. Just my two cents, but it will still be a great event for those that join, I'm sure.

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score

Exactly. It's already been recorded and SNY (not Geno) chose to broadcast it tonight with the lead-in of the SHU game. I doubt SNY had any idea of what is going on with TVD or that tonight's Stanford game would be broadcast on ESPN2. Plus, it's SNY!!!

Of all the things . . .

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Lol

Reaction Score
Not a fan of Tara’s ever since she treated Rebecca Lobo like dirt on the Olympic team. They can celebrate her accomplishment somewhere else! Sorry, not sorry.

Are you in grade school? I'm sure Rebecca hasn't even thought about it twice. Its called growing up. lol :p

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbie32

Top Bottom