A special post for Cam and Triad..... | The Boneyard

A special post for Cam and Triad.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I wonder who was there...does anyone know if Asia went to ND....I think she chooses the Fighting Irish.

Reaction Score
I'm ok with that, ND already has plenty of talent. Add Durr to a roster of Turner, Reimer, Loyd, Allen, and possibly Arike O...that would definitely be the most talented team Muffet has ever had. I know I left out a couple but I think the Mabreys, Nelson, and Westbeld would be coming off the bench.

HuskyFan1125

"Dont be the same, be better"
Reaction Score
ND is pretty stacked and MM can coach. Thats not to say Durr wont end up in South Bend. Recruiting is hard to guess. Never know what these girls are thinking or where they really want to attend.

Orangutan

South Bend Simian
Reaction Score
It looks like Durr is a lock for Louisville. I think ND has a great shot at Ogunbowale but we'll see.

Would be curious to hear from the Duke folks as to who they are targeting.

ND's other target is Destinee Walker, who was at SC this weekend.

Reaction Score
The recruitment of Salvadores is so interesting to me. She just kind of jumped on the scene after her performance in the U17s ! Its going to be interesting to see where she ends up.

I believe Durr is going to end up at Louisville...no inside information, just going off of the many rumblings about her really enjoying Jeff Waltz and Lousiville! Whether she ends up at Louisville or ND she'll have an elite coach to help her flourish.

HuskyFan1125

"Dont be the same, be better"
Reaction Score
I am too interested in where Salvadores lands. She burnt team USA in the U17s. Duke needs guards. A couple of good 1/2 type players to go along with the 15 post players and Duke could achieve its goal of an Elite 8 appearance <<insert childish grin here>>

jennyo70

Loo'ville Lady
Reaction Score
Hey Cam~
Wasn't Salvadores already on Duke campus, last weekend? Wasn't she there on Friday/Saturday then she came to Louisville on Sunday/Monday (Labor Day). Am I mixing her up with someone else? If not, 2 visits, that bodes well for you all does it not?

jennyo70

Loo'ville Lady
Reaction Score
Never mind. I see the tweet quoted above was from the weekend Salvadores was there. Not that she was there this past weekend. Pap49 threw me off quoting a week+ old tweet.

wire chief

Testmeister
Reaction Score
I am too interested in where Salvadores lands. She burnt team USA in the U17s. Duke needs guards. A couple of good 1/2 type players to go along with the 15 post players and Duke could achieve its goal of an Elite 8 appearance <<insert childish grin here>>

How are you "too interested"? Is it interfering with sleep? Or bowel movements? Have you been cited for stalking?
Don't mind me; I'm just doing Meyer's job here.:D

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
it's McCallie so....

cat.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors