A shameless plug for Kevin Freeman | The Boneyard

A shameless plug for Kevin Freeman

Reaction Score
Is he no longer at UConn? I know he moved from coaching to a program to help the athletes with life skills and personal development (as I recall), but that's been a while.

Reaction Score
Is he no longer at UConn? I know he moved from coaching to a program to help the athletes with life skills and personal development (as I recall), but that's been a while.
He's still listed with the UConn athletic department.

GemParty

Co~host of the Sliders & Curveballs Podcast
Reaction Score
He’s still at UConn. One of my favorite players.

Joseph has attended his camp. Freeman calls him his “lucky lefty”. It’s one of the best camps we’ve attended. His coaches are excellent. Big time guys in the Springfield hoops scene. Kevin’s working, running, and involved. Well planned out for 75 kids. Unique drills. Postionless. Both of his young children are fabulous players, already.

When we want to summon our strongest Defense, we call apon “Legend” for his 10 yr old. Legend Freeman. If he guards you for a game, you’re either going home with a career low, a headache, or in tears.

Plus Joseph lost his 1st tooth on our podcast with him, hearing all about our 1st title and his career.

1999 meets 2024

IMG_2830.jpeg

IMG_2828.jpeg

temery

What?
Reaction Score

'Looks like a side gig. Well attended from what I hear.

QuickDraw

Hi Ho SILVER
Reaction Score
One of my favorite moments & probably most heart felt was when JC cleared the bench & sat the starters in the 2000 ncaa's against tennessee and KFree just realized he had played his last minutes as a Husky and began to sob walking off the floor & coach gave him a hug, it was a beautiful testament to Jim Calhoun & the program (family) he created.

Reaction Score
I dare anyone to try and find a diehard UConn fan who doesn’t love KFree.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
He's put in a bunch of UConn blood, sweat and tears to carve out his own legacy since he came to Storrs best known as "Tim Thomas' HS teammate".

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom