A sentence...and an observation. | The Boneyard

A sentence...and an observation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I guess I'll pass the sentence along in accordance of whatever is "official" about our Boneyard system of administering "justice".

The sentence for the guilty party, more commonly known as Prankster, is that he cannot participate in the Senhor Testiculo mojo rallyin' in any way, shape or form. He is hereby banned from posting any pictures, links, videos or any other form of online communication that in any manner hints at, mentions or references the male genitalia and/or the aforementioned Senhor Testiculo. This sentence is hereby officially set immediately and will be enforced through the remainder of the postseason.

And, as your esteemed (and highly decorated) Jurrrdge, I will go on record as saying your reaction to the decision has been deplorable to this point. It is clear that you, too, have no faith in this team's ability to make a sustained run and you're looking to this execution as the scapegoat....instead of stoking the Mojo engine properly as you were commanded to do. Should this team die? There will be blood on your hands unless things drastically change 'round here.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
mikepatrick-jpg.5201

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
I really hate this but what must be done to stoke the mojo, must be done.

David 76

Forty years a fan
Reaction Score
Come on you futher muckers!
I understand you got your itty bitty feelings hurt because our team "let you down" You've been whining and curling up in a little ball swearing you will never trust, never love this team again.

Well it is time to get the ef over it! Man up! This is our team and this is March! And this is what we do in March. We root for our friggin Huskies until our throats hurt! And we believe even when it is a long shot. What the ef are you going to do? Save it for next year?

You think Shabazz stayed another year to go out in a wimper?
You think Kromah came here for a year just to give up?
You think Ollie is holding off investing emotionally because they disappointed him on Saturday?
Did we give up when the Germans bombed Peal Harbor?

HELL NO!! We are Husky fans and it is March!

Penfield

a.k.a PencilForest
Reaction Score
All foes shall crumble under the weight of our testiculos

image.jpg

Reaction Score
Come on you futher muckers!
I understand you got your itty bitty feelings hurt because our team "let you down" You've been whining and curling up in a little ball swearing you will never trust, never love this team again.

Well it is time to get the ef over it! Man up! This is our team and this is March! And this is what we do in March. We root for our friggin Huskies until our throats hurt! And we believe even when it is a long shot. What the ef are you going to do? Save it for next year?

You think Shabazz stayed another year to go out in a wimper?
You think Kromah came here for a year just to give up?
You think Ollie is holding off investing emotionally because they disappointed him on Saturday?
Did we give up when the Germans bombed Peal Harbor?

HELL NO!! We are Husky fans and it is March!

Everything about this post is fantastic haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32