A reminder - the General WBB board sub-forum | The Boneyard

A reminder - the General WBB board sub-forum

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
There have been some misunderstandings about the purpose of the General WBB board. It was never meant to be the only forum where visiting fans can post. It’s for non-UConn threads, not a place to banish non-UConn posters.

Here’s my original post:

You may have noticed at the top of the board we have a new sub-forum. This is for our non-UConn friends to have all the game threads they like (play by plays are allowed), they can brag about their players (AEH threads are A-OK here), and go into all the minutiae about their teams' foibles to their hearts' content. It's also for UConn fans who have an interest in these kinds of topics.

Regarding non-UConn fans; they can post on the UConn board. They can even post about their team on the UConn board, as long as the post is relevant to the thread. They can start UConn or general interest threads (bracketology, rankings, POY lists, etc) on the UConn board. The only thing they can’t do on the UConn forum is start threads about their teams/conferences if the thread isn’t relevant to UConn.

Also from my original post:

No one is "forbidden" from any thread on any board. Feel free to go back and forth as you please, posting in whatever thread interests you. And please don't stress about which board you should start a thread on - we're all going to be figuring things out together for a while. If something seems too far removed from UConn basketball, I'll just move it to the sub-forum.

The Boneyard is a moderated board. We neither need nor want fans laying down the law. Some comments to our visiting friends have been rude and, frankly, appalling. READ THE RULES that are tacked to the top of the board. You can’t be a jerk to someone just because they aren’t UConn fans. Those are living, feeling human beings you’re insulting so knock it off.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104
Top Bottom