A reminder how good Lou is (edited title for clarity) | Page 2 | The Boneyard

A reminder how good Lou is (edited title for clarity)

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
They should get rid of this thread. What if Katie Lou's parents see this?
Would they object to someone posting flattering pictures of her? I just cannot see where the OP was being nasty.

Reaction Score
I think too many are reading into this thread things that are not there. :eek:
If you were not here earlier, then you do not understand, sarcasm or not. It is not for your or me or this Center person to talk about people like their past tense and infer that the are "not" good anymore in this program.

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
If you were not here earlier, then you do not understand, sarcasm or not. It is not for your or me or this Center person to talk about people like their past tense and infer that the are "not" good anymore in this program.
But I really do not believe he was trying to infer that she was not good anymore. I think he was trying to show her critics that she meant a lot to UConn, and that her history should offer some protection from the recent bout of slings and arrows sent her way. Same post, two different views of it. You chose to see criticism, and I did not see it that way. :oops:

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
But I really do not believe he was trying to infer that she was not good anymore. I think he was trying to show her critics that she meant a lot to UConn, and that her history should offer some protection from the recent bout of slings and arrows sent her way. Same post, two different views of it. You chose to see criticism, and I did not see it that way. :oops:
EXACTLY @Bama fan, thanks.

Centerstream

Reaction Score
As I have stated in a couple of previous posts, I was not inferring that she was not "good" anymore, in fact I was trying to do just the opposite...in fact I am willing to state the opposite: Katie Lou Samuelson is one of the best players ever in this program.
I am sorry if I was misunderstood by anyone and I have tried to explain my intent in multiple posts now.

Centerstream

Reaction Score
It always amazes me how two people can look at the same thing and see something very different.
I do understand but to be honest, looking back at the OP, I do understand where they are coming from.

Reaction Score
I sure hope Lou's game vs ECU helps to return to praises of Lou. She showed the entire breadth of her game... Sure, ECU is height challenged, and perhaps skills challenged, but Lou did the work on defense, offense, rebounds, and putting the ball in the basket... hence the name of the game... BASKETBALL. GO LOU... Go Huskies!!!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom