A reminder how good Lou is (edited title for clarity) | The Boneyard

A reminder how good Lou is (edited title for clarity)

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
@Centerstream is clearly being facetious, as "good" is in quotes and he is one of KLS's biggest backers. If anything, he has been too defensive when challenging UConn fans who were critical of her recent play.
Exactly @Fightin Choke, thanks for understanding.
All one needs to do is look at my avatar.

Centerstream

Reaction Score
Your headline statement is totally uncalled for and inappropriate.
Back when @Centerstream was a reasonable BY poster.... What happened?
This title is down right disrespectful!
As @Fightin Choke rightfully pointed out, I was being facetious based entirely on the fact that a lot of BYers (and you know who are) have been totally negative about her (and other Huskies too) lately.
And if you have seen a few of my other posts, you may have also noted my sarcasm :rolleyes: .
Oh well. Head bang

Reaction Score
Can understand the sarcasm but the title of this thread is in very poor taste. Maybe let’s all stop beating a dead horse & bringing up Lou. She has a month to figure it out. I’m not worried about her.

Centerstream

Reaction Score
Quite a few threads and posts lately have been about how bad Lou is now and everyone is telling us what she needs to do to fix it. So I posted some videos of her doing what Lou has done and WILL do.
I guess that the intent of this thread was not made clear due to the past tense and the "good". I apologize for the thread title.
Also, the text in the first video was intended for the type of posters that I am accused now of being (thus the ":rolleyes:").

Bottom line is that I was not trying to be negative or derogatory about Katie Lou!!! I cannot express enough that my intent is and was the complete opposite, which some BYers picked right up on but it appears most did not...and I apologize for not making the intent crystal clear.

Reaction Score
As @Fightin Choke rightfully pointed out, I was being facetious based entirely on the fact that a lot of BYers (and you know who are) have been totally negative about her (and other Huskies too) lately.
And if you have seen a few of my other posts, you may have also noted my sarcasm :rolleyes: .
Oh well. Head bang
I thought
Quite a few threads and posts lately have been about how bad Lou is now and everyone is telling us what she needs to do to fix it. So I posted some videos of her doing what Lou has done and WILL do.
I guess that the intent of this thread was not made clear due to the past tense and the "good". I apologize for the thread title.
Also, the text in the first video was intended for the type of posters that I am accused now of being (thus the ":rolleyes:").

Bottom line is that I was not trying to be negative or derogatory about Katie Lou!!! I cannot express enough that my intent is and was the complete opposite, which some BYers picked right up on but it appears most did not...and I apologize for not making the intent crystal clear.
I thought your header title pointed at us in the BY speaking not very nicely of Katie Lou
Once I got inside I found tributes to the glory of having Katie Lou on this team--thanks... with the negative comments about LOU we deserve a dressing down.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Lou is in a slump. Maya was the only player I can think of who was immune to slumps ... until 2018.

Lou is a really good player. She just needs to find her shot. I'm glad we have her.

Biff

Mega Monster Moderator
Reaction Score

Well in the FWIW category, I saw the dripping sarcasm in the thread title, but maybe that's because I'm naturally a sarcastic ba.... er...."person".

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Some may have noticed that I've been posting OT stuff a lot and trying to engage people with humorous stuff because laughter is the best medicine and some people sure could lighten up and gain a little perspective and I laud this effort of @Centerstream from a different angle to accomplish the same. If people aren't careful I'll start a musical thread with Tomorrow from Annie!

Centerstream

Reaction Score
Whoever edited the thread title - Thany you very much. I feel much better now and am ready to watch THE UConn vs. USF replay again.

Last edited:

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
Some may have noticed that I've been posting OT stuff a lot and trying to engage people with humorous stuff because laughter is the best medicine and some people sure could lighten up and gain a little perspective and I laud this effort of @Centerstream from a different angle to accomplish the same. If people aren't careful I'll start a musical thread with Tomorrow from Annie!
I like your approach. Maybe a thread of "autocorrect failures"; those always split my sides :)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom