a recruiting FLASHBACK | The Boneyard

a recruiting FLASHBACK

Status
Not open for further replies.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
The Florida Flash. Thanks for being a Husky. Merry Christmas, Tiff!

Reaction Score
the year was 2007 LINK
DaddyChoc;)That was indeed a really nice flashback:) Worthy of props. I will tell you one thing though:rolleyes: If I am thinking correctly in my noodle:) Wasn't that the class of EDD#1 CD#10 Tiffany #11 and Buck #32 Ranked the #1 class in the country Of course EDD was on campus for a cpl of days and went home now starring for Delaware,CD with 3 ACLs and recoveries<remarkable >is a JR* as is Heather JR* due to her mono
Interesting how polls for a year and a program can change
Tiffany is the only SR from that class. CD and Heather will be back joining the lone 2009 FR #34<<<<whatever>>>>:p People forget she was a McD AA and is my favorite player. These are the kids that if you are a real fan you gotta love I wish every kid played the way she does
I have to add CDjr,who would have been a McD AA, but for her ist ACL playing soccer I am in awe of this kid
Well back to Tiff who I hope takes her game to the next level in the last 70% approx of the season She also was a McD AA

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
Tiff could very well play in four Final Fours when all is said and done. Was part of a 90 game winning streak and will at least have a chance at a third NC, even if Baylor is the clear favorite. Doubt she's regretted that decision from four and half years ago...

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
Tiff could very well play in four Final Fours when all is said and done. Was part of a 90 game winning streak and will at least have a chance at a third NC, even if Baylor is the clear favorite. Doubt she's regretted that decision from four and half years ago...
actually PLAYED... good minutes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69