A Question about Dorka | The Boneyard

A Question about Dorka

Reaction Score
Does she have another year of eligibility? If so, does she plan to use it at Uconn?

Reaction Score
With the correct tweaking and one summer of Professional training, she would be a shoo in as a top 5 in the draft...especially with two A#1 guards feeding her ....especially that she has a proven and polished three point static. shot ...especially if she could add 9 inches to her new vertical over the head jump shot, from the three line in .... Regardless she is a winner..

Reaction Score
Yes she does. She has stated she plans on using it but as always with these things, stay tuned.
Fantastic news. The future looks really,really good.GO HUSKIES!!!

Reaction Score
Review the highlights from her years at Ohio State University
and pray to the WBB goddess that she truly returns!

Reaction Score
I don’t know what ails dorka, but wouldn’t be surprised is she had a surgery or two following this season. Everyone deserves to be 100%

Reaction Score
Dorka's big advantage in coming back is she gets to be a C again. This year she is playing more at her second best position. Next year she will get more scoring opportunities down low, have a better season, and raise her draft status, so not only has she said she is likely to come back, but it makes sense on many fronts.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
I don’t know what ails dorka, but wouldn’t be surprised is she had a surgery or two following this season. Everyone deserves to be 100%
I too believe that not only Dorka, but Evina, Azzi, and CW are also playing with injuries right now. I don't know about surgery, but two months of rest and recuperation would do these kids wonders. I believe that another year at the college level would really benefit Dorka, and she could work on her FT shooting, overall shot, especially inside the arc, and finishing around the basket, especially from the right side. Fortunately or unfortunately for CW and Evina, after the season ends, they're going pro, and although they both need rest, and to work further on their mid range games and FT shooting, they'll have to do it at the next level.

Reaction Score
Review the highlights from her years at Ohio State University
and pray to the WBB goddess that she truly returns!

Do you mean that she played better at Ohio State than she is at UConn? Is she just regaining her Ohio State form now? Her numbers at Ohio State were certainly impressive.

Bald Husky

four score
Reaction Score
From the time she stepped on campus, Dorka has said that she is here for 2 years. As well as she played at Ohio State, she knew she could get better, and having a goal of getting to the WNBA, she wanted to go to a school that would help her achieve that goal. Could you find a better place for her to do that? She also mentioned that practicing against all Americans would also make her a better player. She is really starting to get it now, and lucky for us that we, as well as she, will benefit from that for another year.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom