A Notre Dame Homer Looks at Sunday | Page 2 | The Boneyard

A Notre Dame Homer Looks at Sunday

Reaction Score
Lou has not played since November 17. Batouly isn't going to play at all. Z is still trying to fit in, and Napheesa does not look the same. Every team has something to deal with.

Reaction Score
Lou has not played since November 17. Batouly isn't going to play at all. Z is still trying to fit in, and Napheesa does not look the same. Every team has something to deal with.

Reaction Score

Reaction Score

Reaction Score
Katie Lou hasn't played since November 17th. Batouly won't play at all. Z is still trying to fit in, and Napheesa doesn't look the same. Every team has to deal with something.

Reaction Score
Remember:

We're playing the name on the uniform, not the actual team!

ND HAS a reputation!

Orangutan

South Bend Simian
Reaction Score
The S.C. game was in South Bend. The Michigan game was 180 miles away. That's either a day trip or a 1-nighter.

South Carolina game was in Estero, FL., about 1200 miles from South Bend. This is game 7 of 7 straight games away from home for Notre Dame. 4 road games and 3 neutral site games in Florida.

Last edited:

Orangutan

South Bend Simian
Reaction Score
This article drew a lot of mockery, which is to be expected, but I broadly agree with its thesis.

I would pick UConn by double-digits pretty much regardless of circumstances. But at the end of a long stretch of road games after losing yet another player to a season-ending injury? I am fearing the worst.

On the other hand, I didn't really expect ND to beat SCar. So I'm already pleasantly surprised by this team.

Given the lack of depth, there may be some bumps along the way. But I've already seen enough to make me think that this Irish team is capable of a deep run in March *if* they can get to the tourney without any more major injuries.

Reaction Score
This article drew a lot of mockery, which is to be expected, but I broadly agree with its thesis.

I would pick UConn by double-digits pretty much regardless of circumstances. But at the end of a long stretch of road games after losing yet another player to a season-ending injury? I am fearing the worst.

On the other hand, I didn't really expect ND to beat SCar. So I'm already pleasantly surprised by this team.

Given the lack of depth, there may be some bumps along the way. But I've already seen enough to make me think that this Irish team is capable of a deep run in March *if* they can get to the tourney without any more major injuries.
I was very impressed with ND’s win over SC. ND scares me, as always. I expect this to be a typical, very competitive, UConn-Notre Dame all-out donnybrook. ND has some disadvantages, but they have some weapons. They will have a plan and they will play smart and play hard. This is what it’s all about. Can’t wait til game time!

Reaction Score
I think we know ND is going to jack up the 3's. So are they going to hit a lot of them and keep it close? Will the BY go crazy with our perimeter defense is bad? Going to be a good game but I can't see ND scoring inside. I am looking forward to watching Young play, she is a very good player. Go Huskies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wilson

Top Bottom