A new college football star is born tonight (Miami QB) | Page 2 | The Boneyard

A new college football star is born tonight (Miami QB)

Status
Not open for further replies.

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
Raiders Baby!! One proud fan here despite the decade plus of misery. I like Carr. Have two huskies to cheer for as well in Sio Moore and Tyvon Branch (currently on season ending IR, second year in a row).
As a UConn fan I like to cheer for Sio and Branch but I just shake my head at how inept that team has been for so long! My buddies a Raiders fan too and I tell him the same. I do think Carr is a keeper and if they can find a RB they could be better. DMC and MJD are terrible.

Reaction Score
As a UConn fan I like to cheer for Sio and Branch but I just shake my head at how inept that team has been for so long! My buddies a Raiders fan too and I tell him the same. I do think Carr is a keeper and if they can find a RB they could be better. DMC and MJD are terrible.
I don't think any RB can put up yards behind that OL. They have protected the pass adequately well, the shotgun has also helped. They just can't open up any running lanes. I would like to see a new face at RB and a top tier WR. Imagine how my life has been the past 4 years as a fan between Uconn and Oakland. I still try to remain positive and stick with the old adage "There's always next year!"

Reaction Score
You can't compare Manziel's red flags to Winstons'.

One guy takes selfies and signed autographs. The other is going to end up in jail.
He didn't just take selfies. He got so smashed he didn't wake up and was sent home from the Manning's passing camp. With Winston, the stuff with the girl was bad, real bad. Some of the other stuff was Manziel like stupidness. The crab leg stuff was stupid. For his sake I hope he wakes the up, but he does seem to have an immense sense of entitlement, and the cover up culture at FSU is probably the worst thing for a kid like that.

Reaction Score
Terribly. Terrible footwork, no ability to process his progressions and terrible throwing motion. And not to mention he's a scumbag.

Impossible to root for, but I can't deny his greatness between the lines. I don't know how his game will project on the next level. He seems to have long wind up, and those type of QBs don't generally do well in the NFL, but in college he is nothing short of spectacular.

Reaction Score
No way, I still think that true freshman will be a star. The tight end's fumble killed them, and the coaching staff got conservative, but I like that QB.

BTW he was going deep on the second to last play and he had a guy breaking open, but the FSU pass rusher got to the QB's arm just in time.

He's going to be excellent. Hell, he's good now and has steadily progressed during the season. That's one thing I will say for Golden, he has the most important position in place to build a team around.

Reaction Score
I'm no scout but even if he was a prospect no one would take a chance on him. China brings fewer red flags to an Olympics they host.
i'll eat two shoes if he doesn't get drafted... And, I'll even finish the shoe you were going to eat.

Reaction Score
Would love to see them play Oregon. They might score a few more than Miami.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom