A Mojo-Worthy Cause | Page 2 | The Boneyard

A Mojo-Worthy Cause

Reaction Score
I used to hang with Danlow and his better half at football games many, many years ago, people don't get any better than the two of them. Just threw in a little, I hope he recovers fully.
100% behind this.. Dan & Lisa are two of the best people in the world and I don’t know any couple that bleed more blue than they do.. Please help if you’re able.

Reaction Score
This is a great cause for a husky fan- and glad to see it is Thousands above the target now! Hope Dan continues a successful recovery.

Each week the Huskies have played in the tournament I have donated $77.74 to a charity. I am repeating the pledge this week for Dan's cause.

Previous charities were Bleeding Blue for Good and Husky Ticket Project. Any of these are also great mojo for folks who can join the giving :D

GO UCONN!!!

Reaction Score
This is a great cause for a husky fan- and glad to see it is Thousands above the target now! Hope Dan continues a successful recovery.

Each week the Huskies have played in the tournament I have donated $77.74 to a charity. I am repeating the pledge this week for Dan's cause.

Previous charities were Bleeding Blue for Good and Husky Ticket Project. Any of these are also great mojo for folks who can join the giving :D

GO UCONN!!!
BTW, you have to donate whole dollar increments so I added a .74 cent tip to maintain the MOJO

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
Just matched what I did last week. Just a small gesture but I think the world of Dan & Lisa and if it adds mojo for the final four, all the better.

Lisa, you may not remember my name but I believe you would by sight. My son (now 27, but early to late teens back then) was at the games with me. We also spoke about Prospect on occasion as I briefly lived there in the mid 1990's.

Reaction Score

GO UCONN!!!
Ignore other thread as I just saw this.

Tailing you all the way to the chip!

Let’s go!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member