A METHOD TO GENO’S MADNESS….I HOPE | The Boneyard

A METHOD TO GENO’S MADNESS….I HOPE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
The Huskies have played some big games this year and most notably came up short in 3 of them-Baylor and ND. They were, however, in those games most of the way. This has been a learning process for an overall young team and Geno always plays these games with the NCAA’s in mind. They have at least one more big game left with ND- the BE Finals. Let’s hope that they have realized what they, as a team, need to do to win these kind of games and it translates into NC # 8. GO HUSKIES!

Tonyc

Optimus Prime
Reaction Score
ND has stuggled over the past month againest other teams. UConn with 30+ TOs shouldve won the game. I am confident UConn will be in the BE finals my question which some of you may question or doubt, will ND. UConn will win the BE finals either way. JMO.

Reaction Score
Let's hope we do meet and finally beat ND in the BE finals. Would a huge boost that would be before entering the NCAA Tournament.

I am not sure who but didn't someone from ESPN predict that Kentucky would make the Final Four. Would love to see them knock off either ND or Baylor!!
Doubt they will be in our bracket again since we faced them last year.

D

dakotaboy

Uconn just isn't playing typical uconn basketball right now. They lose focus and they try to make passes that aren't there. They gambled on passing and it didn't pay off. Alot of those turnovers were unforced, someone flairing instead of cutting like the passer thought, etc. Unfortunately I don't think they have the right mentality to be champions this year. (I hope I'm wrong). :( I would love to have these Ladies bring home the hardware. Get it together ladies :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom