A Message from Lou Lopez- Senechal | The Boneyard

A Message from Lou Lopez- Senechal

Aluminny69

Old Timer
Reaction Score
"My dad has never been able to see any of my games in person since I started playing basketball at the age of 8. 17 years later and with only a few games left in my college career, my dad and my sister traveled to see me play for the first time.

Many people made this possible and it is hard to put into words how grateful I am.
Dreams do come true! I will never forget the feeling of seeing my family in the stands and I believe it will happen again."
1f64f.png

Lou Lopez-Senechal

Last edited:

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
There is only one thing better than playing a sport. That’s watching your son or daughter play a sport. Every parent who’s done so knows the range of emotions that you feel…the absolute joy…the occasional disappointment…but always the immense pride.

I am sure that Lou’s father feels a tremendous amount of pride for his daughter, not only because she’s a tremendous basketball player, but more importantly because she’s a wonderful young lady.

Reaction Score
This is what family is all about. Congrats to you Lou and your family. We are are so honored to have you here. Thank you so much. You are a incredible person.

Reaction Score
Maybe 6 more times?

Plus...if the France Olympic committee has a brain...in the Paris Games in 2024.
It's a possibily for the french team, not a probaility, since Lou wasn't detected young and didn't the french system of players a young age entering the federation camp as a team in the champ, that is calld INF if I remember well

Reaction Score
She would need to have 1.5 great seaons in the WNBA to enter French team, IMO. I would really like it.

Reaction Score
It's a possibily for the french team, not a probaility, since Lou wasn't detected young and didn't the french system of players a young age entering the federation camp as a team in the champ, that is calld INF if I remember well

Bria Hartley and Gabby Williams have played for Les Bleues, and neither of them has been involved with INSEP. So it's possible.

Reaction Score
It's differant, as Bria and Gabby entered as what i would call imported french players
for Gabby I have a geat sentiment since she has played for a fench club
now said, as today the french team has a roster which looks hard to be changed
The oldest plaers are Forwards/Center

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member