A Mature Pierce DeVaughn Will Bring Natural Ability to Defensive Line | The Boneyard

A Mature Pierce DeVaughn Will Bring Natural Ability to Defensive Line

Reaction Score
Pierce sounds like a:

IMG_0484.JPG

Reaction Score
I was very impressed by his film. Every highlight film is pretty good, obviously. But the way he moved for a big guy was very impressive. He seemed both quick and fast. He was also very smooth and always balanced. My gut tells me he will be very hard to redshirt.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
“It’s awesome and exciting to know that I was going to be heading to a really nice university [as a whole],” he verified. “To have the opportunity to play at this level is pretty big for me. I‘m not sure what I’m going to major in just yet, but I’ll definitely make that decision after I get to school and start taking classes. I know the Business School is extremely good up at UConn, especially with the networking they have set up and how close they are to New York City and Boston. A free education that is worth about $300K is a pretty big responsibility and I’m definitely looking forward to playing.

I like this kid already.

Redding Husky

UConn & SMU alum
Reaction Score
He's from a high school in Collin County, Texas (I used to drive by it every day) and he mentioned the quality of the business school.

I think I have my first man crush.

Reaction Score

This certainly shows how important it is for kids to have a Dad at home. What a great sounding young man and one that listens to his father. And, his father sure knows what's important in life.
From what Randy says he sure sounds like a steal and at an important position too.

Reaction Score
This certainly shows how important it is for kids to have a Dad at home. What a great sounding young man and one that listens to his father. And, his father sure knows what's important in life.
From what Randy says he sure sounds like a steal and at an important position too.

I had no dad in my life growing up. I had my mom, uncle and grandparents. You need strong family values, which I had. Just sayin.

Reaction Score
I had no dad in my life growing up. I had my mom, uncle and grandparents. You need strong family values, which I had. Just sayin.
That works too, as long as your mom, uncle, and grandparents were willing to play football with you and a couple of the neighborhood kids in the backyard.

Reaction Score
I was very impressed by his film. Every highlight film is pretty good, obviously. But the way he moved for a big guy was very impressive. He seemed both quick and fast. He was also very smooth and always balanced. My gut tells me he will be very hard to redshirt.
This kid will be playing DE next fall, as will Travis Jones at nose.

Reaction Score

Of course there are exceptions, and it's great you had the support and guidance that you received, but many don't. My point was that, in general, kids need the support and stability of a nuclear family.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom