A+M, Baylor on Sunday TV | Page 3 | The Boneyard

A+M, Baylor on Sunday TV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Me too.

I think Tues is gonna be another matchup of our superior guards vs their strong front line.
Having played Stanford, I think our slew of guards are going to control/direct the game
This game has provided me alot of inf about Texas A&M I am sure the coaches are going to be watching the tapes along with the kid.I have no question what our effort will be!. Texas A&M will get a kick in the butt by the coaches and their own pride,losing and maybe looking to us? But I feel good about us and Tues
Ira

Reaction Score
It was kind of an ugly game.....60-51, Purdue
-Purdue is better than last year
-Bone seemed useless when double-teamed down low
-A+M shot 28% from field, and 48% from foul line

sarals24

Lone Starlet
Reaction Score
They really miss Adams. She was so versatile, and even if she wasn't scoring she kept the defense honest and did tons of other stuff for their team. Watching them last year in the post season they looked really really good, but I think everyone expected Bone to replace Adams and I just don't see it. She isn't the all-around basketball player Adams was/is.

speedoo

Big Apple Big Dog
Reaction Score
They really miss Adams. She was so versatile, and even if she wasn't scoring she kept the defense honest and did tons of other stuff for their team. Watching them last year in the post season they looked really really good, but I think everyone expected Bone to replace Adams and I just don't see it. She isn't the all-around basketball player Adams was/is.

+1

Reaction Score
I REMEMBER SOME OF YOU BLOGGERS COMPARING DANIEL ADAMS BODY TO KALEENA LEWIS BODY .... :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom