A loss is a win! | The Boneyard

A loss is a win!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
i'm obviously not being serious, nor would i ever root against UConn.

but the only positive i can see is that the more we lose, the quicker we can end this PP embarrassment.

as i said in the game thread, the sad part is we as fans have gone from frustration to anger to not caring. when 'not caring' comes into play its time to make a change (hopefully)

Reaction Score
I'm still pretty angry, and I don't see myself moving past that for a while. I'll move to the 'not caring' if both Pasqualoni and DeLeone are back next year.

Reaction Score
i haven't watched one play this game expecting a positive result... thats how i know i dont care anymore.

maybe 'don't care' is a bad phrase... i just have no hope.

Reaction Score
Pasqualoni needs to be fired yesterday, the entire team is a disgrace and extremely embarrassing. We don't have a chance of winning another game this year, Warde Manuel is supposed to be a football guy, if he has any sense or desire to see this program grow, Pasqualoni will be fired by the end of the weekend. I don't care what the buyout is, keeping him around will cost more money in the end and will damage our program even more. The new choice has to be an inspired one, no more conservative BS, the game of bigtime football is all about offense and innovation nowadays, other programs have made the right hires, it's time we do the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom