A Little Sumpin' Sumpin' on Kia and | The Boneyard

A Little Sumpin' Sumpin' on Kia and

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Ms. Combs. http://www.ctpost.com/uconn/article/UConn-counting-on-Nurse-to-guide-talented-freshmen-11248695.php

“I am fortunate to have been in this position this year (at UConn) where you know you just got thrown into that role. I think coach (Auriemma), CD (associate head coach Chris Dailey), Shea (Ralph) and Marisa (Moseley) have given me a lot of tools that have helped me become a better leader, but there is still a ways to go. Anytime you have to be in a leadership position, you are growing a little more.”

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
"Nurse, who'll run the offense, says she knows one thing.

"At her size, she's hard to guard in pickup," Nurse said. "I guarded her the other day. She and [fellow transfer Batouly Camara] have been through the practices and battlegrounds to see how things run. I think it will be a quick transition."

From the Courant article focused on Azura. How many posts have been devoted to that question this off season??

Reaction Score
Ms. Combs. UConn counting on Nurse to guide talented freshmen

“I am fortunate to have been in this position this year (at UConn) where you know you just got thrown into that role. I think coach (Auriemma), CD (associate head coach Chris Dailey), Shea (Ralph) and Marisa (Moseley) have given me a lot of tools that have helped me become a better leader, but there is still a ways to go. Anytime you have to be in a leadership position, you are growing a little more.”

Thanks Rocky --another great find--obviously anything on Nurse will bring me to read it--this one was superb. If there is a question on the Canadian National team whether Kia should be a leader--daaaa?
Also Coombs--I'm impressed--"NOW --if she sees the open shot she takes it or attacks---damn, I love attackers--defense is nice, attacker are nicer. (I mean from a viewing aspect).

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
From the Article: 15-year-old Laeticia Amihere has been moved up to the Canadian National team.
Hope Kia can put in a good word for UCONN.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom