A little something to get you jacked up thanks to Matt King | Page 2 | The Boneyard

A little something to get you jacked up thanks to Matt King

Reaction Score
I like the enthusiasm and comradery the players show in the weight room videos. Push! Push harder!! Push each other to get bigger, stronger, faster, better. Put that chip on your shoulder and only put it in your back pocket once you've won the conference championship game. For UConn that may be more important than any bowl game they've played in so far. Win your homeland then conquer the rest of the world.

Reaction Score
Matt King is the real deal. He doesn’t overcomplicate things as Travis did with MBB.
The players absolutely love him but more importantly they trust him. You can see the difference in their approach to strength and agility training and overall enthusiasm. They are making gains

Reaction Score
I'm glad to see them in the weight room...Maybe just maybe, we can be a surprise team...

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
I like the chains dragging drill, maybe some of our DBs will actually catch a WR or RB.....also whoever was benching, 3 45s and 1 25 on either side.....phew

365lbs? Big but shouldn't be out of the realm for linemen and LB's.

Reaction Score
Love the videos but am I the only one that watches some of these videos and is concerned with safety.
Walking backwards with hundreds of pounds trying to avoid weights and a ball on the ground looks no bueno to me

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom