A little on DeJanae Boykin | The Boneyard

A little on DeJanae Boykin

Status
Not open for further replies.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
She's the 6'2" player from the DC suburbs that we are recruiting. From this morning's Washington Post:

She's 7th in the area in scoring at 22.3 ppg. The schools are a hodgepodge of public, Catholic, and prep schools.

She averaged 25 and 17 in 2 games last week and made the All-Met watch list for the 3rd time.

She's listed as a F/G.

Her team is 8-1 and ranked 10th.

And, yes Eric, I will go watch her play. :)

DavidinNaples

11 is way better than 2..!! :)
Reaction Score
She's the 6'2" player from the DC suburbs that we are recruiting. From this morning's Washington Post:

She's 7th in the area in scoring at 22.3 ppg. The schools are a hodgepodge of public, Catholic, and prep schools.

She averaged 25 and 17 in 2 games last week and made the All-Met watch list for the 3rd time.

She's listed as a F/G.

Apparently, watching her play is not enough. The BY needs an exact height measurement, foot size (get one shoe if possible) and photo of any visible tats....then and only then will we be happy. :cool:

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Ok, but I'll need access to the Boneyard slush fund for bail money. :)
Am thinking we are strong on the "slush" part and a little short on the money part.

Help boost our bank balance at the Boneyard Bank and Trust. Send your contributions to:

Boneyard Slush Fund
c/o Wonkster
P.O. Box 4232
Rockefeller Center
New York, NY 10112

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Didn't Soupy Sales try that one once?
Yea, got himself suspended for a couple weeks.

Wonk's slush fund will probably get us in trouble with the NCAA.

Reaction Score

She's listed as a F/G.

I will try to catch a game myself I will be in DC in two weeks, my connection in Maryland told me that she is doing everything for the team she's playing the 1-5 and that no plays are run for her, as she sees junk defenses designed to slow her down.

Kibitzer

Sky Soldier
Reaction Score
Help boost our bank balance at the Boneyard Bank and Trust. Send your contributions to:

Boneyard Slush Fund
c/o Wonkster
P.O. Box 4232
Rockefeller Center
New York, NY 10112

Note the nifty way that Wonkster managed to sneak "Boneyard" and "Trust" into the same sentence, a gesture heretofore considered to be either impossible or blasphemous, or both.

Reaction Score

Boneyard Slush Fund
c/o Wonkster
P.O. Box 4232
Rockefeller Center
New York, NY 10112

WONK: Hey, I'll drink to that!

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Slush fund drinks, "I'll take Potent Potables for 2000, Alex." "What is a Daiquiri?"

Reaction Score
Yea, got himself suspended for a couple weeks. Wonk's slush fund will probably get us in trouble with the NCAA.

I wrote the NCAA in Indianapolis, and they gave us the go-ahead with two provisos: the perennial troublemaker Kibitzer was not allowed on the Board of Directors, nor could he distribute proceeds from the Slush Fund to visiting recruits.

Pat and Holly had to sit on their 49-page objection.

Last edited:

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Ok, but I'll need access to the Boneyard slush fund for bail money. :)
No problem. After your inevitable arrest, just tell them you are on a Boneyard mission. At that point I'd fully expect them to release you, probably with their best wishes. If not, well you'll still end up with 3 square meals and cot, so it works out either way.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I will try to catch a game myself I will be in DC in two weeks, my connection in Maryland told me that she is doing everything for the team she's playing the 1-5 and that no plays are run for her, as she sees junk defenses designed to slow her down.
I believe she was held to about 6 points in the team's only loss. The opposition used a box-and-one.

HGN

Reaction Score
Boykin had 24 last night (1/24) in 64-46 win. Her team is now 10-1 on the season.

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
WONK: Hey, I'll drink to that!
It is a SLUSH fund not a LUSH fund!:oops::rolleyes:
(I would recommend glasses, but you would think I was referring to drinks glasses and not eyeglasses!)

Reaction Score
I believe she was held to about 6 points in the team's only loss. The opposition used a box-and-one.

That game was two weeks ago and they told me that in that 6pts game they ran the box and 1 and a diamond and 2 on her, she scored 6 points and handed out 11 assist and grabbed 11 boards and against the #1 team in the district, and she played the entire game, and mostly at the Point because her team had a difficult time handling the pressure and bringing the ball up,

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
That game was two weeks ago and they told me that in that 6pts game they ran the box and 1 and a diamond and 2 on her, she scored 6 points and handed out 11 assist and grabbed 11 boards and against the #1 team in the district, and she played the entire game, and mostly at the Point because her team had a difficult time handling the pressure and bringing the ball up,
Thanks. Yeah, it was against a highly ranked team. Roosevelt is still undefeated, I believe. She sounds like a real stud.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01