A little note on Kiah | The Boneyard

A little note on Kiah

Status
Not open for further replies.

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
I found this quote to be interesting from Kiah (in the Sipple column from Nan's links)

"He pushes you so hard," said junior center Kiah Stokes. "Sometimes he gets under your skin so much, you just want to … you almost want to hit him. I know you can't. He just wants the best for you. I definitely wouldn't trade him for the world. He's a great guy on and off the court."

So I wonder if she is going to transfer after this season!:cool::eek::rolleyes::p:confused::)

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Geno only pushes the kids to do what he knows they can do. And Kiah has about an much talent as anyone not named Stewie. When Kiah plays hard and confidently, she's really, really good.

Reaction Score
So I wonder if she is going to transfer after this season!

Why would you mention if she is going to transfer for a soon to be Senior??

Reaction Score
Geno only pushes the kids to do what he knows they can do. And Kiah has about an much talent as anyone not named Stewie. When Kiah plays hard and confidently, she's really, really good.
She is talented but not KML talented.

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
So I wonder if she is going to transfer after this season!

Why would you mention if she is going to transfer for a soon to be Senior??
We had a number of threads last year and the year before that wondered if Kiah would be transferring because she wasn't getting enough playing time. The six emoticons were an indication this was said sarcastically referring back to those threads.

Reaction Score
I found this quote to be interesting from Kiah (in the Sipple column from Nan's links)

"He pushes you so hard," said junior center Kiah Stokes. "Sometimes he gets under your skin so much, you just want to … you almost want to hit him. I know you can't. He just wants the best for you. I definitely wouldn't trade him for the world. He's a great guy on and off the court."

So I wonder if she is going to transfer after this season!:cool::eek::rolleyes::p:confused::)
Thanks for passing along. This quote captures so much about Geno and how his obsession with excellence, his biting sarcasm, and his love for his players all fit together.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Thanks for passing along. This quote captures so much about Geno and how his obsession with excellence, his biting sarcasm, and his love for his players all fit together.
Geno is sarcastic?

Tonyc

Optimus Prime
Reaction Score
Great quote from Kiah. It tells you one thing. It's not easy having someone mold you into greatness. It takes work to be Great. Just It cant be handed to you. You have to work for it. Hard work is what made this country so great. I wish we would get back to those basics. Geno an Immigrant has those values.

Geno-ista

Embracing the New Look!!!
Reaction Score
Great quote from Kiah. It tells you one thing. It's not easy having someone mold you into greatness. It takes work to be Great. Just It cant be handed to you. You have to work for it. Hard work is what made this country so great. I wish we would get back to those basics. Geno an Immigrant has those values.
Go Tony C- you sound like a great American! No sarcasm here!!!!!

Reaction Score

And a really solid game from her today. Offense doesn't look as smooth, but defensively she's terrific, and rebounding even better.

ChicagoGG

Windy City Kitty
Reaction Score
She made a nice basket at the half to keep us from going into the break on the bad side of the scores....Good for her!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom