A little motivation for AG | The Boneyard

A little motivation for AG

Reaction Score
Reaction Score
Rideau from USF aka flop man is an honorable mention too. Al might just drop a double double on him this year

McLovin

Gangstas, what's up?
Reaction Score
Not surprising he's left off because its UConn. But probably more of the reason is that he hasn't had a fully healthy season since he came to campus. I'm sure he slips a lot of people's minds when thinking of best guards in the country. He was a MDA but that was years ago (2016?).

If healthy he has a chance to be a top 10 guard. I hope for his sake that he has the chance to play a full season and finally prove himself to the college basketball world. He's worked so hard to power through all the injuries - he deserves his shot!

Reaction Score
Not surprising he's left off because its UConn. But probably more of the reason is that he hasn't had a fully healthy season since he came to campus. I'm sure he slips a lot of people's minds when thinking of best guards in the country. He was a MDA but that was years ago (2016?).

If healthy he has a chance to be a top 10 guard. I hope for his sake that he has the chance to play a full season and finally prove himself to the college basketball world. He's worked so hard to power through all the injuries - he deserves his shot!

2016 McDonald's All American for AG, correct. Kid is loaded with talent, just hasn't played enough to be on the National radar. That should change this season. AG will have some BIG games this season.

Reaction Score

He was injured for two seasons and part of the last. Even before injury last season he wasn't worthy of being on this list. He averaged 13/3/4 on 38% from the field. That's not very good for a lead guard.

UConn fan victim complex is strong in this one.

A full off season could make him worthy of some accolades, but he hasn't shown it yet.

Reaction Score
Don't worry, it wil be easier to win in the NBE.

Reaction Score
I’m sorry but you can’t have him in the top ten. He has a lot to prove. Hopefully he makes the top ten at the end of the year.

Reaction Score
I’m sorry but you can’t have him in the top ten. He has a lot to prove. Hopefully he makes the top ten at the end of the year.
I mean 12.5/3/3.5 doesn’t blow you away... and 1.5:1 A:T ain’t great, neither is 33% from 3 and 38% overall.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom