A little more detail on Miami allegations... | The Boneyard

A little more detail on Miami allegations...

Status
Not open for further replies.

UConnSportsGuy

Addicted to all things UCONN!
Reaction Score
While it goes against everything I believe in...part of me wants to see Miami go on a run and win the National Championship this year just to show how ridiculous and out-of-control the NCAA is.

Miami can pay players and commit multiple serious violations and make a complete mockery of the NCAA system...and go on to win the tournament with no punishment. Meanwhile, UConn is banned from the tournament for something absolutely ridiculous with no merit.

Although, I am sure no one would write about it and the story would never be framed that way anyway.:rolleyes:

prankster

Twister Member
Reaction Score
While it goes against everything I believe in...part of me wants to see Miami go on a run and win the National Championship this year just to show how ridiculous and out-of-control the NCAA is.

Miami can pay players and commit multiple serious violations and make a complete mockery of the NCAA system...and go on to win the tournament with no punishment. Meanwhile, UConn is banned from the tournament for something absolutely ridiculous with no merit.

Although, I am sure no one would write about it and the story would never be framed that way anyway.:rolleyes:

Why stop there?

As long as you are spinning out fantasy "happy endings", shouldn't Miami face Missouri in the final?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer
Top Bottom