A little love for Natalie | The Boneyard

A little love for Natalie

BigBird

Et In Hoc Signo Vinces
Reaction Score
She didn't need the BY to tell her that she wasn't productive in the previous game. She gathered herself, came back on the floor and did some great work today! Natalie has heart, energy and character. One of my favorite Huskies. One among many.

Reaction Score
Nat has been performing well for the past 5 games with the exception of a few missed bunnies. Seems to be more consistent of late. Great to see.

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
She didn't need the BY to tell her that she wasn't productive in the previous game. She gathered herself, came back on the floor and did some great work today! Natalie has heart, energy and character. One of my favorite Huskies. One among many.
She's definitely one of my favorite 12 or so players on the current roster.

Reaction Score
Nat clearly had a better night on Monday! We all pull for her! (I enjoyed a post on the ESPN board. The poster said "she does provide unlimited entertainment.")

Reaction Score
Personally I don't understand all the minutes for NB. I wish Geno would give some of her minutes to KI. I understand Irwin is 6,2 and not 6,5 and I don't see the practices but I wish Irwin would get more run.

I feel like NB is very very limited. She just doesn't have the agility or flow to her game.

Next year she may very well be 3rd off the bench behind AS and MW.

I think she's a wonderful kid that tries very hard this is just my 2 cents.

Reaction Score
Personally I don't understand all the minutes for NB. I wish Geno would give some of her minutes to KI. I understand Irwin is 6,2 and not 6,5 and I don't see the practices but I wish Irwin would get more run.

I feel like NB is very very limited. She just doesn't have the agility or flow to her game.

Geno is not coaching for next season. It's all about the prize in front of them this season. Nat is being prepared for when Geno needs her in the NCAA's.

Reaction Score

Just like every other girl that gets on the floor for UConn, Bulter is getting the minutes she has earned...

Reaction Score
Geno is not coaching for next season. It's all about the prize in front of them this season. Nat is being prepared for when Geno needs her in the NCAA's.

I know you cannot teach height and that's what's needed but I like KI upside better.
Not saying NB is not trying she's actually a max effort girl and brings some intensity. I have a ton of respect for her.

Reaction Score
Just like every other girl that gets on the floor for UConn, Bulter is getting the minutes she has earned...

Yeah and again you can clearly see how hard NB has worked. She's gotten into great shape and she's such a hard worker. No doubt she's nuts at practice.

My point is I see an upside with KI that I like, that NB will never possess.

Reaction Score
Natalie has been dropping weight and hustling and working, working, working. Earlier in the year she looked anxious, now she looks hungry.

Agreed. But one would hope to see improvement from soph to jr year and having the benefit of a transfer.

Reaction Score
Kyla has no chance of guarding Kalani Brown, Alaina Coates or Brionna Jones. No matter her upside, without Nat in those games, we could have lost. Geno said it himself. Also, as Rebecca said last night, you don't bounce pass to a big around their knees. She would know.

Reaction Score
Just can't stop beating up Nat even when trying to be nice Lot of backhandedness here

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
My point is I see an upside with KI that I like, that NB will never possess.
Natalie is getting more minutes than Kyla because she is superior post defender and not just because she is 3 inches taller. Natalie has the ability to get tough contested offensive and defensive rebounds. They are also playing two distinctly different positions.

Oldbones

Hates Surprises
Reaction Score
I really like Nat; she works hard and has been getting better. If only she'd been blessed with better hands.
Damn with faint praise, assent with civil leer,
And without sneering, teach the rest to sneer;
Willing to wound, and yet afraid to strike,
Just hint a fault, and hesitate dislike. -----Alexander Pope
Just can't stop beating up Nat even when trying to be nice Lot of backhandedness here

Reaction Score
Natalie is getting more minutes than Kyla because she is superior post defender and not just because she is 3 inches taller. Natalie has the ability to get tough contested offensive and defensive rebounds. They are also playing two distinctly different positions.

Yeah. I agree.

I hear ya.

Reaction Score
I really like Nat; she works hard and has been getting better. If only she'd been blessed with better hands.
I agree with you. But sometimes, it's a pass too far or too low for her.

After a regular season watching Pheesa and Gabby grabbing/catching almost every pass near them, I think we're spoiled.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom