A little levity, pulled from old quotes | The Boneyard

A little levity, pulled from old quotes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
"No. It's because we are so sought-after." Susan Herbst, when asked about UConn fans' fears of being left behind in realignment, September 20, 2011.

"He's not afraid of success and the players won't be afraid of success." George Deleone on Paul Pasqualoni, shortly before Pasqualoni's debut in his home opener, August 31, 2011.

"I think Notre Dame is as committed, if not more committed, in this conference than any other member because they view it as a very positive place." John Marinatto, October 2011.

"Our operating assumption is that we will remain aligned with the Big East I don't want to create the impression that there's some active evaluation of that going on. " Jack Swarbrick, May 23, 2012. It was later revealed that negotiations between Notre Dame and the ACC actually began in the winter of 2011.

"Whats goin on?" Desmond Conner, said every day.

"So you probably know offense really well, right. Well, first-year UConn offensive coordinator George DeLeone has probably forgotten as much football as you know-especially on offense." Anonymous pulitzer-winning? sports journalist, June 2011.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
GDL has forgotten more than I'll ever know. Bad luck for him I'm in the bleachers and not the DC at Rutgers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awy
Top Bottom