A little hope for CV | Page 4 | The Boneyard

A little hope for CV

Reaction Score

As a UConn fan, it's impossible not to love CV. This kid left on top. Given the circumstances, he couldn't have gone out on a higher note. I hope he winds up somewhere great. So great to see his development. Go get em CV.

Reaction Score
Boatright Villanueva Josh Boone AJ Price Marcus Williams Jeff Adrien all come to mind. I've said this before I am a big fan of Vital but if you want him in there do you want Jalen Adams too? They are comparable players.
I think Boat deserves a spot and will get there. Adams falls shy to me for some reason. Just my opinion.

Reaction Score
Those "few games" at the end are the ones they work their a$$es off all year to compete in. So yea..they should be given another chance to win a national championship

And people are looking at CV. There are other players out there. Look at Dayton. Worked their asses off to be a #1 seed... the best season in school history. Yeah... those seniors deserve a chance to compete for a championship.

Reaction Score
So a team with 5 seniors this year get 18 scholarships next year? No way

Dude, its a 1 year exemption for a literal act of god. Some minor competitive imbalance is so irrelevant. Its college sports, they DO NOT MATTER in the scale of the enormous world-changing stuff that is happening. grow up, expand your vision.

Reaction Score
Boatright Villanueva Josh Boone AJ Price Marcus Williams Jeff Adrien all come to mind. I've said this before I am a big fan of Vital but if you want him in there do you want Jalen Adams too? They are comparable players.

There’s a big difference between Vital and those guys. If I wasn’t on my phone I would type it out and explain why.

glastonbury50

You Enjoy Myself
Reaction Score
There’s a big difference between Vital and those guys. If I wasn’t on my phone I would type it out and explain why.
Type it out later. I don't want to type of reasons why he shouldn't. Once again I am a big fan of his as a person and bball player. As Paulie Gualtieri once stated: "I've said my peace, Chrissy"

Reaction Score
Dude, its a 1 year exemption for a literal act of god. Some minor competitive imbalance is so irrelevant. Its college sports, they DO NOT MATTER in the scale of the enormous world-changing stuff that is happening. grow up, expand your vision.
Check your definition of literal

Reaction Score
I think Boat deserves a spot and will get there. Adams falls shy to me for some reason. Just my opinion.
Adams literally took us into the postseason in 15-16. We can’t forget that. Vital may have done that this year but never had the chance

Reaction Score
Far better players not on the wall. Realistically speaking, I'm not really even sure he will be given consideration. Remember, I am a big fan of his too, nothing against CV.
That’s fine, it’s just not even close to a fact.

Reaction Score
If they extended it to winter it would be probably be the most competitive year of college basketball in years...having that many seniors returning would elevate the whole country. Some big time recruits may go elsewhere raising the level of play throughout the country and then some mid majors would be outstanding.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NewErA

Top Bottom